• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Pizza, Salad, or Taco Soup?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of quick and easy dinner recipes for busy weeknights, such as One-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta and Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon with Vegetables. These recipes can be customized to fit dietary restrictions through the filter option on their website. For those looking for healthy and balanced meals, Pampered Chef has a "Healthy Eating" section on their website with nutritional information and kitchen tools like the Veggie Spiralizer and Grill Pan. They also have a "Kid-Friendly" section with recipes that are both kid-approved and easy for parents to make, such as Mini Meatball Subs and Chicken and Broccoli Mac and Cheese. All of these recipes are designed to be cooked with Pam
rennea
Gold Member
No cooking again for me tonight! We are having pizza and salad.

Left over pizza.

Not sure. I've got a show tonight that I'd really rather call in sick & stay home with the family, but I won't.

I'll probably leave it up to DH to feed the kids & I'll eat tonight when I get home.

Well the past couple of times I have posted our dinner plans here on CS we have ended up changing them completely...ROFL....

So tonight we are having the Cheeseburger Macaroni, bread and veggie I said we were having LAST time I posted...LOL

I know I change my plans all the time. Just depends how lazy I am when it come to making dinner :)

Don't know what's for dinner yet. DH took the day off, but has provided no input when I ask him what he wants. We had tomato soup and grilled cheese for lunch.

I was thinking baked ziti. But since DH won't be home & the kidlets have Tae Kwon Do at 5:45, I may just do something else. Ideas, anyone???

I think Taco Soup. I have a thread about what to do with left over taco meat.

1. What are some quick and easy dinner recipes for busy weeknights?

We have a variety of recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less, such as our One-Pot Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta or our Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon with Vegetables. You can find these and more on our Pampered Chef website or in our recipe books.

2. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a filter option on our website where you can select your dietary preferences, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, or dairy-free. This will show you recipes that fit your specific needs.

3. How can I make sure my meals are healthy and balanced?

We have a "Healthy Eating" section on our website that features recipes with nutritional information, as well as tips and tricks for making healthier meal choices. We also offer a variety of kitchen tools that can help you make healthier meals, such as our Veggie Spiralizer or our Grill Pan.

4. Are there any dinner recipes that are kid-friendly?

Absolutely! We have a "Kid-Friendly" section on our website that includes recipes that are both kid-approved and easy for parents to make. Some popular options include our Mini Meatball Subs and our Chicken and Broccoli Mac and Cheese.

5. Can I cook these recipes in my Pampered Chef cookware?

Of course! Our recipes are designed to be used with our high-quality cookware and kitchen tools. We also have a "Cookware" section on our website where you can browse and purchase the specific items used in each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
merego
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea