• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Oct. 8

In summary, the family is going out to eat tonight, and they will have leftover roast, mashed potatoes, and a different side.
rennea
Gold Member
Well we have left over pork chops in the fridge so I think we will have then again tonight. I'm going to cook up some apples to go with them. And I'll whip up a Mashed potato casserole:chef:

Last night it was an English Roast cooked overnight in the crockpot with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side. Tonight it will be leftover roast possibly with different sides.

last night: white chicken chili with corn bread
tonight: beef enchilada casserole

janetupnorth said:
Last night it was an English Roast cooked overnight in the crockpot with mashed potatoes and gravy on the side. Tonight it will be leftover roast possibly with different sides.

yum! I would do open faced sandwhiches with that tonight!!

Pork & sauerkraut (Hubby makes in the Crock-pot!). I'll make garlic mashed potatoes & some other side! It's a favorite at our house & I can't wait for supper!!!

Just finished school pictures again today and didn't plan dinner before I left - look likes we might have pizza or let the dh take us out! ;)

Chuck Roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions also a simple side to go along. DH has been out of town for a few days for business and this is one of his favs.

Leftover Beefy Garden Vegetable Soup from Sunday...then freeze the rest!

rennea said:
Well we have left over pork chops in the fridge so I think we will have then again tonight. I'm going to cook up some apples to go with them. And I'll whip up a Mashed potato casserole:chef:

Mashed Potato casserole?? Recipe please!!!

janetupnorth said:

ENGLISH ROAST is my absolute favorite and the ONLY roast I will cook. When I have leftovers of that, I make some biscuits and pour the leftovers on top of those.
YUM for English roast!

Not sure. I will pick up something on my way home to get to church in time.

chefsteph07 said:
Mashed Potato casserole?? Recipe please!!!

Makes a lot

4lbs of peeled and diced potatoes cook until tender
12 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup of half and half cream
I always add green onion or chives for color
Salt and pepper to taste

You can also add cheese if you would like!

Whip all together and then add 3-4 eggs one at a time.(Love my Kitchen Aid) Put into a greased baking dish and bake in oven on 325 until it begins to brown on top.

rennea said:
Makes a lot

4lbs of peeled and diced potatoes cook until tender
12 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup of half and half cream
I always add green onion or chives for color
Salt and pepper to taste

You can also add cheese if you would like!

Whip all together and then add 3-4 eggs one at a time.(Love my Kitchen Aid) Put into a greased baking dish and bake in oven on 325 until it begins to brown on top.

4 lbs of potatoes? Holy cow, how many are you feeding in that house?? LOL I think I will half this!

I've been working on DH's birthday party all day....and have a cluster meeting tonight, so at Costco today I picked up Orange Chicken, and I'll make some brown rice and steamed California Blend veggies to go with it.

mmm... I love that orange chicken from Costco! I got some Costco coupons that are good starting tomorrow, and that chicken is on my list of other things to get.We're having some kind of chicken with mashed potatoes, gravy and veg.

swiss steak and mashed pots. and a veggie. Not sure what it will be yet. Maybe broc and cheese.

Scratch the chicken. DH picked up a $7 Little Caesar's pizza on the way home. mmm... cardboard.

Spagetti and Garlic Bread. We have been eating out a LOT lately and this sounds so good on a cool night!!

Steak tips that I marinated in asian dressing, baked pots. and peas.

chefsteph07 said:
4 lbs of potatoes? Holy cow, how many are you feeding in that house?? LOL I think I will half this!

Feeds 6-8 people:thumbup:

Well we ended up going to our restaurant - I had tilipa scampi style (delish) DH had chicken kilkenny (my fav) both of us has spinach and crabmeat soup to start - kids had mix grill, cork chicken sandwich, ennis pasta and one had a burger - olders dd worked!

I went out to lunch and had a portabella and spinach panini. Everyone's scattered during dinner time tonight, so I didn't make anything. But my wonderful SIL brought over some leftover beef stew from Paula Dean's website. Now dh and older ds have a good dinner.

Salmon that I picked up from Costco baked on the small bar pan with evoo, and our sea salt and pepper. squash baked along with it from the organic farm out east and leftover mashed potatoes with garlic and scallion added. (usually it is just pasta, chicken or pizza) this was definitely an unusual night.

Gotta love that Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet -- we sure do and it was great for dinner tonight during a tremendous lightning storm as our first cold front of the fall came through north Florida.​

What are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8?

The ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8 are chicken breast, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, bell peppers, onion, and rice.

How long does it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8?

The "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8 takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare.

Can I substitute the chicken breast for another protein in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken breast with tofu, shrimp, or any other protein of your choice in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8.

Can I use frozen vegetables in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the dish.

Are there any recommended side dishes to serve with the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8?

Some recommended side dishes to serve with the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for Oct.8 are a side salad, roasted vegetables, or crusty bread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea