• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? (Oct.29)

In summary, tonight we are going to have dinner with our friend's family and another family that are friends of ours. We are all bringing something and I am bringing a Pumpkin Dump Cake for dessert. Tomorrow night we are going to try my hand at spare ribs, while tonight we are going to have Hamburger Helper.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I have to use up some left over sausage so we will be having that along with some veggies. Not feeling overly creative today.

A friend of ours ( husband of my friend Michelle, who died from breast cancer) called yesterday and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner.

So - we are going to have dinner with him and his daughter...and another family that are friends of ours. We are all bringing something. I'm bringing a Pumpkin Dump Cake for dessert.

Tacos and Tostados - its mexican night in the Irish household! ;)

I think for tomorrow night I am going to try my hand at spare ribs, but for tonight...Hamburger Helper!! LOL!!

I plan on making a Chicken Divan casserole.

Whatever the church is having for me and Luke. Russell is having left over BBQ chicken that I cooked in the DCB. Cole will have baby food!

grilled cheese and tomato soup

PamperedDor's Shepards Pie!

That was such a hit in my house that my dh has been after me ever since to make it again!!! LOL

Baked Penne with meatballs and lots of CHEESE! Oh, and garlic bread. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
A friend of ours ( husband of my friend Michelle, who died from breast cancer) called yesterday and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner.

So - we are going to have dinner with him and his daughter...and another family that are friends of ours. We are all bringing something. I'm bringing a Pumpkin Dump Cake for dessert.

Okay, what's pumpkin dump cake and can I have the recipe?

chefsteph07 said:
PamperedDor's Shepards Pie!

That was such a hit in my house that my dh has been after me ever since to make it again!!! LOL

Oh I am SOOO glad you liked it!!! (its so easy!!)

Leftover sloppy joes

Ribs, mashed potatoes and corn with rolls!

Debbie

PamperedDor said:
Oh I am SOOO glad you liked it!!! (its so easy!!)

Yeah, hubby wants me to "add it to the rotation" as we call it...LOL
Good stuff!

I have not a clue :) I guess I'll keep my eye peeled on this post for ideas lol

pamperedpnina said:
I have not a clue :) I guess I'll keep my eye peeled on this post for ideas lol

We do come up with good ideas from time to time!

The food network has a new tool/feature...you type in the meat, how long you want to take to make the meal, and what type of meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and it comes up with all sorts of recipes that meet your required specifications!

Go to this link. Food Network - Easy Recipes, Healthy Eating Ideas and Chef Recipe Videos : Food Network

It's called "Quick Meals" and it's on the right had side towards the top of the page... enjoy!

Here you go Kacey! I think this came from Allrecipes...but I've made changes, and I can't remember what the original was.....

Pumpkin Dump Cake

INGREDIENTS
1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 teas. Korintje Cinnamon
1 1/4 teas. Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
salt to taste
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 eggs
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix with pudding
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1 cup butter, melted

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, blend pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, salt, sugar, eggs and milk. Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix and nuts over the batter. Pour melted butter over the cake.
Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 60 minutes and let cool. The cake will be "liquidy" at first, but will solidify as it cools.

We're having chipotle bbq grilled salmon with garlic mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli and dinner rolls. My MIL is coming for dinner so I had to come up with something to impress her.

Thank you, Becky!! Sounds yummy!!! :)

We had BLT's & Mac N' Cheese. Quick & easy for a family that always sits down together for dinner but works such a CRAZY schedule!!

And as for the Chicken Divan that you're having, Brenda, that's a family favorite!!

thanks for the link. My parents ended up inviting us to dinner we had falafel!

Related to What's for Dinner Tonight? (Oct.29)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner?" event is a special online gathering where we showcase easy and delicious meal ideas using our Pampered Chef products. It's a great opportunity to discover new recipes and learn helpful tips for making dinner time a breeze.

2. When is the "What's for Dinner?" event happening?

The "What's for Dinner?" event is happening on October 29th at 6pm EST. Make sure to mark your calendars so you don't miss out on all the deliciousness!

3. Do I need to have any Pampered Chef products to participate in the event?

No, you do not need to have any Pampered Chef products to participate in the event. However, if you do have some of our products, feel free to use them during the event to make the recipes even easier and more enjoyable.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions during the "What's for Dinner?" event?

Yes, there will be some exclusive deals and promotions available during the event. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these special offers!

5. How do I join the "What's for Dinner?" event?

To join the "What's for Dinner?" event, simply visit our website on October 29th at 6pm EST. We will have a live stream available for you to watch and participate in. You can also follow along on our social media pages for updates and reminders about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies