• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday,January 14

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" event this week, on Thursday, January 14, will feature a variety of delicious and easy-to-make dinner recipes. This event is free for customers to attend and they are welcome to bring a friend or family member. To RSVP, customers can contact their Pampered Chef consultant, visit the website, or call the customer service line.
pamperedbybarbara
Hi there everyone...!!! I want to first send my prayers to the people of Haiti and any relatives who live here in the USA and can't get word of how their family fared....watching that destruction makes me very embarrassed when I complain about traffic,cold,etc.

Tonight for dinner we will be having leftover from the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco. Last night when we were eating our Salmon dinner both of my children asked when we were having the leftovers from the night before!!!!:love: They loved the salmon, too!!!

We are doing the Brats and Fried Potatoes and Onions..we were supposed to have them the other day but decided to go out to dinner with the neighbors instead

Roast in the crockpot w/ carrots and mushrooms. Mashed sour cream & garlic potatoes.

Easy Tortellini Toss, but with chicken and bacon, this time. Plus, I remembered to buy the spinach, so it will be quite different from last week's version.:D

I had salad. My family had linguine noodles with pasta sauce and Parmesan chicken that I tried from EatBetterAmerica.com. They were good. I tasted one. I wasn't very hungry because I had 1/2 of a Stromboli for lunch at 1:30.BeckyD if you see this send me an e-mail on my new e-mail.JAE

1. What is the theme for this week's "What's for Dinner" event?

The theme for this week's "What's for Dinner" event is Thursday, January 14.

2. What recipes will be featured at the "What's for Dinner" event?

The recipes featured at the "What's for Dinner" event will vary each week. For this week's event on Thursday, January 14, we will be featuring a variety of delicious and easy-to-make dinner recipes.

3. Is there a cost to attend the "What's for Dinner" event?

No, there is no cost to attend the "What's for Dinner" event. It is a free event for our customers to come and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the "What's for Dinner" event?

Of course! We welcome you to bring a friend or family member to the "What's for Dinner" event. The more the merrier!

5. How do I RSVP for the "What's for Dinner" event?

To RSVP for the "What's for Dinner" event, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find an event near you. You can also RSVP by calling our customer service line. We look forward to seeing you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • pamperedbybarbara