• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, May 10

So I might try steak instead.I don't measure seasonings at shows either. :D I always make a little joke of it and say "You know, we have these really great measuring spoons, and I'm SURE I'd sell a ton of them if I used them when I'm doing this!" Actually, just by saying that, I sell at least a couple sets at every show. I think it's because there are people sitting there saying to themselves "I can't believe she isn't measuring...I measure everything...oh, I need those great measuring spoons." :rolleyes:Tonight we are having either Beef Stew or Steak..I don't know if I feel like making beef stew
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, all!!! Hope you had a great weekend.....I did!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....dez'sfullhouse, chef131doreen and genburk...have a happy day, today!!!

For dinner tonight we are having burgers on the grill..DH is in charge as I am busy all day and won't be home until the table is set and the food is on the table...lol

have a great day....keep that spring in your step (or get one going!!)..it makes people wonder what you have been up to!!

We're doing Fish, and Keith's Red Thai Curry Shrimp on the grill for dinner!

I'll be making a brown rice pilaf to go with it, and steamed sugar snap peas. Wish is was dinner time right now!

ChefBeckyD said:
We're doing Fish, and Keith's Red Thai Curry Shrimp on the grill for dinner!

I'll be making a brown rice pilaf to go with it, and steamed sugar snap peas. Wish is was dinner time right now!

Yay..hope it's great! I'll be grilling some chicken and some veggies, just not sure how I'm gonna do the chicken yet.

leftymac said:
Yay..hope it's great! I'll be grilling some chicken and some veggies, just not sure how I'm gonna do the chicken yet.

Okay Keith...my very favorite marinade for chicken....

Italian dressing
Lime juice
Honey

I don't have measurements though...it's mostly just dump some Italian dressing in, and squeeze in a lime, and then drizzle in the honey.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay Keith...my very favorite marinade for chicken....

Italian dressing
Lime juice
Honey

I don't have measurements though...it's mostly just dump some Italian dressing in, and squeeze in a lime, and then drizzle in the honey.

Thanks! I wouldn't measure either. I'm a fan of dumping stuff in. I don't even measure seasonings/rubs at shows. Though I suppose I should to show off the measuring spoons.

leftymac said:
Thanks! I wouldn't measure either. I'm a fan of dumping stuff in. I don't even measure seasonings/rubs at shows. Though I suppose I should to show off the measuring spoons.

I don't measure seasonings at shows either. :D I always make a little joke of it and say "You know, we have these really great measuring spoons, and I'm SURE I'd sell a ton of them if I used them when I'm doing this!" Actually, just by saying that, I sell at least a couple sets at every show. I think it's because there are people sitting there saying to themselves "I can't believe she isn't measuring...I measure everything...oh, I need those great measuring spoons." :rolleyes:

Tonight we are having either Beef Stew or Steak..I don't know if I feel like making beef stew when I get home..since the recipe says that it takes 2 hours..and that means I will only eat between 630-7 tonight.

What is the "What's for Dinner...Monday, May 10" meal?

The "What's for Dinner...Monday, May 10" meal is a meal kit from Pampered Chef that includes all the ingredients and recipes needed to make a delicious and easy dinner for Monday, May 10th.

How many servings does the meal kit serve?

The meal kit serves 4-6 people, depending on portion sizes.

What is included in the meal kit?

The meal kit includes all the necessary ingredients, pre-measured and prepped, as well as step-by-step instructions to make the meal. It may also include any necessary kitchen tools or equipment.

Can I customize the meal to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can customize the meal to fit your dietary restrictions through our "Build Your Own Meal" option. You can choose from a variety of proteins, vegetables, and grains to create a meal that fits your needs.

How do I order the meal kit?

The meal kit can be ordered through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it in our monthly catalog or through our social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • pamperedbybarbara