• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday,Jan.4

In summary, Karlene is having a roast turkey dinner with spinach tortellini and spaghetti sauce, and meatballs. She is also baking sweet potato fries. Becky is having salad and fries with lots of ketchup. The boys and dad are having tortellini and meatballs.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, All:sing:!!!

Ugh, back to school,alarm clocks,reality.....ugh....

Today is leftover Monday. We are having leftover Lasagne that I made last night...busy with CCD,school clubs,etc....

Have a great Monday everyone...stay warm and safe:angel:!!!

Our Pampered Chef cluster is eating out tonight with spouses for our January meeting, end of the year recognitions, home office annoucements, late holiday get-together, etc.

Appetizers & desserts at the Back to Business Meeting

We aren't having a Back To Business Meeting. Several scheduling conflicts, so it just wasn't going to be worth it to try and do one. My Director and I went through the DVD yesterday...and that's all I'll say about that.

SO - for tonight's dinner: We are having a roasted turkey tenderloin w/ apple & onion relish, and baked sweet potatoes, and some kind of green veggie....maybe a salad?

Eating out!! Taking our daughter to Disney on Ice tonight!! Hopefully a steak!!

I will be eating at our Back to Biz meeting tonight. Everyone is bringing a dish. I will make a chic pea and macaroni soup for the hubby and kids to eat.

I have a pork loin roast in the crockpot.....any suggestions on what to do with it or to have with it??? I have all day to figure that out!

Back to biz meeting tonight, hopefully the weather cooperates!
Karlene's making sloppy Jo's from what I understand!

I'm a little late, but I'm catching up on my CS threads. We had spinach tortellini with spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Just in case there was a need for more food, I baked some sweet potato fries. Now they're gone, so I need to go to Costco. I had salad and fries with lots of KETCHUP (that was for Becky). The boys and dh had tortellini and meatballs then fries.

JAE said:
I'm a little late, but I'm catching up on my CS threads. We had spinach tortellini with spaghetti sauce and meatballs. Just in case there was a need for more food, I baked some sweet potato fries. Now they're gone, so I need to go to Costco. I had salad and fries with lots of KETCHUP (that was for Becky). The boys and dh had tortellini and meatballs then fries.

Hahahahahaha....very funny J!

I probably won't be making a Costco Trip til next week - but I'll let you know when I'm thinking about going!

1. What is the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, Jan. 4"?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, Jan. 4" is called Chicken Parmesan Casserole. It is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines breaded chicken, pasta, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese.

2. How long does it take to make "What's for Dinner...Monday, Jan. 4"?

The Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe can be prepared and cooked in under an hour. It takes about 10 minutes to prep and 40 minutes to bake in the oven.

3. Are there any substitutions for the ingredients in "What's for Dinner...Monday, Jan. 4"?

Yes, there are a few substitutions you can make for this recipe. Instead of chicken, you can use ground turkey or beef. You can also use any type of pasta you have on hand, and you can substitute the marinara sauce with any type of tomato-based sauce.

4. Can I make "What's for Dinner...Monday, Jan. 4" ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Chicken Parmesan Casserole ahead of time and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. You can also freeze the casserole before baking and thaw it in the fridge before baking.

5. How many servings does "What's for Dinner...Monday, Jan. 4" make?

This recipe makes 8 servings, so it is perfect for a family dinner or for meal prepping for the week. You can also adjust the recipe to make more or less, depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedbybarbara