1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinnner...Mon., November 16

1. Good Morning Everyone:sing:....another beauty of a day here on the eastcoast!!!! Yesterday was georgeous:love:I feel sooo spoiled!!!! Let's just slip into spring/April okay?? Skip the cold/snow/sleet/wind....

Anyway...today we are having leftover lasagne. I always make a larger meal on Sundays due to the fact that my DD has CCD classes, and I am rushed with the back and forth to church. I just reheat this in my 12" skillet with a little extra sauce and ricotta or mozzarella cheese.

Have a blessed day everyone.....:)

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hmmm, I'm thinking something in the Crockpot. Starting my Marathon week of 4 shows in 4 days, and need to think of some easy meals. They can't involve the DCB - because I have to take that with me! I think I need 2!

Nov 16, 2009
  3. floccies

floccies Member

I got a 2nd one when they were the host special a couple of months ago. It does make life easier.

Nov 16, 2009
  4. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

I'm fixing the beef stir fry from hwc cards, my dh loves it and i have leftovers for it all!yummmmmmmmmmmm

Nov 16, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Okay - the Saucy Asian Chicken is in the crockpot (smells really good) and the Brown Rice w/ onions and mushrooms is simmering on the stove. Just need to quickly steam a veggie in about 45 minutes and dinner is served!:thumbup:

Nov 16, 2009
Have something to add?