• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinnner...mon., November 16

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" menu for Monday, November 16 includes a quick and delicious Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables and a side of Quinoa Salad. The chicken can be prepared in just 30 minutes, making it perfect for a busy weeknight. There are vegetarian options available, including the Quinoa Salad which can be enjoyed as a standalone dish or as a side. The recipe for the Roasted Vegetables is also versatile and can be customized with different vegetables. A printable version of all the recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning Everyone:sing:....another beauty of a day here on the eastcoast!!!! Yesterday was georgeous:love:I feel sooo spoiled!!!! Let's just slip into spring/April okay?? Skip the cold/snow/sleet/wind....

Anyway...today we are having leftover lasagne. I always make a larger meal on Sundays due to the fact that my DD has CCD classes, and I am rushed with the back and forth to church. I just reheat this in my 12" skillet with a little extra sauce and ricotta or mozzarella cheese.

Have a blessed day everyone.....:)

Hmmm, I'm thinking something in the Crockpot. Starting my Marathon week of 4 shows in 4 days, and need to think of some easy meals. They can't involve the DCB - because I have to take that with me! I think I need 2!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, I'm thinking something in the Crockpot. Starting my Marathon week of 4 shows in 4 days, and need to think of some easy meals. They can't involve the DCB - because I have to take that with me! I think I need 2!

I got a 2nd one when they were the host special a couple of months ago. It does make life easier.

I'm fixing the beef stir fry from hwc cards, my dh loves it and i have leftovers for it all!yummmmmmmmmmmm

Okay - the Saucy Asian Chicken is in the crockpot (smells really good) and the Brown Rice w/ onions and mushrooms is simmering on the stove. Just need to quickly steam a veggie in about 45 minutes and dinner is served!:thumbup:

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" menu for Monday, November 16?

The "What's for Dinner" menu for Monday, November 16 includes a delicious and easy-to-make Lemon Garlic Chicken served with Roasted Vegetables and a side of Quinoa Salad.

2. How long does it take to prepare the Lemon Garlic Chicken?

The Lemon Garlic Chicken can be prepared in just 30 minutes, making it the perfect quick and tasty option for a busy weeknight.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for the "What's for Dinner" menu?

Yes, the Quinoa Salad can be enjoyed as a standalone vegetarian dish or as a side dish to complement any vegetarian main course.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Roasted Vegetables?

Absolutely! The great thing about this recipe is that you can easily substitute any vegetables you have on hand or prefer. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Is there a printable recipe for the "What's for Dinner" menu?

Yes, you can find a printable version of the Lemon Garlic Chicken, Roasted Vegetables, and Quinoa Salad recipes on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back