• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, Dec.,7

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, December 7th is a Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake. The ingredients needed for this dish include penne pasta, cooked chicken breast, Alfredo sauce, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes. You can substitute the chicken with tofu or chickpeas for a vegetarian option and use any type of pasta and cheese that you prefer. The preparation time is 15 minutes and the cooking time is 25 minutes, making the total time for this dish around 40 minutes. Additionally, you can make the Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before baking it
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning:sing:....happy new week everyone...

Today is BUSY for me....thank God everyone is well and in school!!!!! I am packing for my DD and I to go to Disney(!) tomorrow am, and getting food and house ready for DS and DH for the week....(have no clue what it will look like when we return)....so tonite is pizza nite...!!!

I probably won't be on here much for the rest of the week, so have a blessed week and see you when I return.....:angel:

Good luck to your DD Barbara, be safe and have fun! :)

We are having the easy torellini toss with store bought rotisserie chicken instead of ham!! My favorite substitution!
Have a great week everyone!

I have a PC meeting tonight, so going simple and quick. Making the ravioli skillet from the new SB, and salad and rolls and all done :)

I have a Party tonight - yeah...then only 3 more to go until VACATION TIME for me!

So, tonight, it's Chicken Apple Sausages, and Crockpot Mac n Cheese. Steamed green beans as the veggie.

I have no idea, but I better think of something quick. Band concert. Yippee!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, December 7th?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, December 7th is a delicious Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake?

You will need 1 lb of penne pasta, 2 cups of cooked and cubed chicken breast, 1 jar of Alfredo sauce, 1 cup of marinara sauce, 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or chickpeas for a vegetarian option. You can also use any type of pasta and cheese that you prefer.

4. How long does it take to prepare and cook the Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake?

The preparation time for the Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake is about 15 minutes. The cooking time is approximately 25 minutes, making the total time for this dish around 40 minutes.

5. Can I make the Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before baking it. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the cooking time if the dish is cold when placed in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara