1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (Mar.24)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Tonight we are having chicken with a mixed salad:chef: I haven't decided what I am doing with the chicken yet. I will post when I decide.

Mar 24, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

DH is coming home for lunch, because he has a family night at work, so has to be there and work through dinner.

So - lunch is ground turkey tacos.

Dinner will probably be leftover pasta for DS & me.

Mar 24, 2009
  3. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I think we're going to have the fajitas. My BIL might be coming for dinner. So it'll be quick, easy, and less mess in the kitchen. I want to be able to visit with him and not be self conscious that the kitchen's a mess! (He's traveling on business and will only have a couple hours the most to spend with us)

Mar 24, 2009
  4. Jewel

Jewel Member Gold Member

Hopefully the new Cajun restaurant. Its our anniversary. otherwise PB & J cuz i'm not cooking!!

Mar 24, 2009
  5. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Grilled pork chops, cole slaw, baked potato, applesauce & dessert of your choice. :) We've got an appreciation supper to go to & it's all home made!

6. MissChef

MissChef Senior Member Gold Member

salmon w/a lemon butter garlic dill sauce I make, shrimp, rice and salad... I love seafood...:D:D

Mar 24, 2009
  7. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I have no idea, and I don't feel like cooking, so maybe pizza.

Mar 24, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

DS & I decided on PB&J, with salads, and applesauce.

Then, we have more time to play Chutes & Ladders, and Hi Ho Cherry-O.:thumbup::D

Mar 24, 2009
  9. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

I have a show and the kids are going to a friends! So technically I am cooking Grilled Chicken Penna Al Fresco, but not for my family!

Mar 24, 2009
  10. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I'm making vegatable pot roast in the DCB. The recipe from the file floating arround on here.

Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?