• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, January 29

In summary, the main dish for "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29" is chicken parmesan. There is also a vegetarian option available, which is a roasted vegetable lasagna. There is no dessert included, but there are various dessert recipes available on the website. Substitutions can be made for ingredients, and the estimated preparation time is around 45 minutes.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!! Hope all is well.....we are freeeeezzzing here in NJ:eek:...as I am sure most of the rest of you are as well!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...DMP...

Tonight for dinner I am going to attempt to make a shephard's pie...never tried it before, but doesn't look too hard. If any of you have a recipe or tips...I would appreciate them very much :blushing:...

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've made spaghetti pie before... it is quite good with noodles on the bottom, then you put a cream cheese/sour cream/green onion blend and top it with ground beef/tomato sauce/spices and extra sharp cheddar.Tonight though.... rice pilaf. :)

Going to MIL's for her birthday tonight. Not sure what we're having, but I know that it will include CAKE! :D:love:

Girl's Night Out for me... And I'm a guest, not the consultant! :D DH & kids are having homemade pizza at my aunt & uncle's house. My cousin is going with me to the girls night out.

Hi there!Happy Friday to you too! I hope you're staying warm in NJ. I'm sure it's chilly in most places right now. And a very happy birthday to cheffer and DMP! Wishing you both a fantastic day filled with delicious food and good company.As for your shephard's pie, I highly recommend using our Pampered Chef Mix 'N Chop to easily break up and brown your ground beef or lamb. And our Mix 'N Scraper is perfect for evenly spreading the mashed potatoes on top. Both tools will make the process a breeze!If you'd like a recipe for shephard's pie, I'd be happy to share one with you. Just let me know. Have a wonderful weekend!

1. What is the main dish for "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29"?

The main dish for "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29" is chicken parmesan.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29"?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29". It is a roasted vegetable lasagna.

3. Is there a dessert included in "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29"?

No, there is no dessert included in "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29". However, we have a variety of dessert recipes available on our website for you to choose from.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29"?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29". Our recipes are flexible and can be customized to your taste preferences or dietary restrictions.

5. How long will it take to prepare "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29"?

The estimated preparation time for "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 29" is approximately 45 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your cooking skills and kitchen equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara