• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Homemade Caprese Pizza the Perfect Friday Night Dinner?

In summary, Chefbecky's son is allergic to many things and she is trying to figure out what he can and cannot eat. She is also trying to find ways to clean without using cleaners.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!:thumbup::love::DHappy Birthday to cheffers.....Linda and Noorak....have a great day todat and a super weekend, too!!:balloon:Tonight for dinner it looks like we are having pizza...maybe the homemade caprese pizza from PC...if I have a few minutes to run to the store:p...if not ...delivery!!Have a great weekend...Happy Mother's Day to all our PC Moms(of any kind)....sit back and RELAXChefbecky....hope your son is feeling better with all this allergy mess he is going through...{{{hugs}}} to him. What can he have and what can't he have?? Maybe a "few" of us on here can help you with ideas and recipes....(I say few because you will be bombarded with the love I am sure)!!!

Last edited:
My boyfriend has his kids tonight..and they are picky eaters..so..we are having grilled cheese sandwiches.

We always eat out on Fridays. Usually go to the local Mexican resturant.

It's cold and rainy here...so I have a Vegetable Beef Soup in the crockpot, and will attempt to make breadsticks using manioc flour. We'll see how that goes!:rolleyes:

Barbara - you're so sweet! :love:

He's allergic to:
Wheat,
Corn (this includes corn syrup, corn starch, cornmeal...)
ALL nuts & seeds (except coconut, sesame seeds, and flax seeds),
Dairy, including anything with casein,
Sensitive to rice (but his Dr. said he can have a little, just don't go all rice to make up for the wheat & corn),
NO MSG (didn't do this anyway),
No Nitrates or Nitrites (didn't do this either),
and he's also allergic to all kinds of cleaners, etc...

The sensitivity to cleaners I had already figured out on my own, which is why I've gone to making most of my own cleaners...and today, I went and treated myself to an early Mother's Day present...I bought a Shark Steam Mop which sanitizes floors w/o cleaners. Whooo Hooo! :rolleyes: (we have replaced the carpeting in our house with wood floors everywhere but the stairs, and the living room/hallway area.)

Hi there! Happy Friday to you too! I am so excited for the weekend and I hope you have a great one too. Happy birthday to Linda and Noorak, I hope they have a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend. Pizza sounds delicious for dinner, whether it's homemade or delivery. I love the caprese pizza from PC, it's one of my favorites. And yes, happy early Mother's Day to all the PC Moms out there. I hope you all get to relax and enjoy some special time with your loved ones. Chefbecky, I hope your son is feeling better soon. Allergies can be tough, but hopefully we can all share some recipes and ideas to help you out. Have a great weekend everyone!

1. What type of cuisine is featured for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, 7?

Each week, our "What's for Dinner" event highlights a different type of cuisine from around the world. On Friday, 7, we will be featuring Italian cuisine, with dishes such as pasta, pizza, and risotto.

2. Can I customize my meal for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, 7 if I have dietary restrictions?

Yes, we understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences. Our chefs are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies for our "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, 7. Just let us know when you make your reservation.

3. How often do the menus for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, 7 change?

Our menus for "What's for Dinner" change every week, so you can always expect something new and exciting for Friday, 7. Our chefs carefully curate each menu to showcase a variety of flavors and dishes, so you'll never get bored.

4. Can I bring my own alcohol to "What's for Dinner" on Friday, 7?

Unfortunately, we do not allow outside alcohol for our "What's for Dinner" events. We do offer a selection of wines and other beverages that pair perfectly with our featured cuisine for Friday, 7.

5. How far in advance do I need to make a reservation for "What's for Dinner" on Friday, 7?

We recommend making a reservation at least a week in advance for our "What's for Dinner" event on Friday, 7. This ensures that we have enough ingredients and space for all of our guests. However, we do accept walk-ins if there is availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara