• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Dec. 12) Good morning everyone!

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" menu for December 12th features a honey mustard glazed salmon, roasted brussels sprouts, and garlic parmesan quinoa. There is a vegetarian option available, and substitutions can be made for dietary needs. Special equipment is not required, and the preparation time is approximately 30-45 minutes.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning everyone,

Tonight we are having home made fish and chips. With caesar salad on the side.

We are going to a Polish diner tonight after DH gets off work.

Probably leftovers from last night. I made a noodle bake & it was so yummy. It even got good reviews from the kids & had broccoli & squash in it! :D

DH is working at the restaurant all day and night so its just me and the kiddies - I am thinking of taking them out!

Tonight is our office holiday dinner. Since its just the 5 of us plus spouses, we're going to some steak and fish place. There's jazz after.

DH is will be at a sports bar after work for a going away party for a coworker. He'll probably eat there. So I'll probably have my big meal of the day for lunch (when I go out to run some errands), and then have a bowl of cereal or something later.

I am thinking about making a homemade baked macaroni and cheese, and either kielbasa or fish sticks to go with it.

Christmas party with my Bunco group!! Lots of yummy food just hours before weighing in the next morning at WW!! Hooray!

Nachos! Simple, yet yummy !

DS is having Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese. DH and I are going to a surprise birthday party for a friend, and I'm not sure what we will be having.

I was supposed to go to my BF's place and cook him dinner tonight. But we've been having freezing rain/ice/snow storms here and his power is out. Looks like I might be buying him dinner out instead! :)

Related to What's for Dinner? (Dec. 12) Good morning everyone!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" menu for December 12th?

For December 12th, the "What's for Dinner?" menu features a delicious honey mustard glazed salmon, roasted brussels sprouts, and garlic parmesan quinoa.

2. Are there any vegetarian options on the December 12th "What's for Dinner?" menu?

Yes, there is a vegetarian option for the December 12th menu. It includes a roasted vegetable and quinoa stir-fry with a soy ginger sauce.

3. Can I make substitutions for ingredients on the December 12th "What's for Dinner?" menu?

While we do recommend following the menu as closely as possible for the best flavor, you are welcome to make substitutions according to your dietary needs or preferences. Just keep in mind that it may alter the taste of the dish.

4. Will I need any special equipment to make the December 12th "What's for Dinner?" menu?

No, all of the dishes on the December 12th menu can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and utensils. However, a food processor or blender may be helpful for some recipes.

5. How long will it take to prepare the December 12th "What's for Dinner?" menu?

The preparation time for the December 12th menu will vary depending on your cooking experience and kitchen setup. However, on average, it should take about 30-45 minutes to prepare all three dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies