• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Tonight's Dinner?

In summary, Tonight for dinner we are having sausages and lentils. The Furry Guy and I will be out and about, so we'll probably grab something before we get back home. Pot Roast & Noodles....oh SHOOT forgot to put it in the oven!!! Be back in a few....:o
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight for dinner we are having sausages and lentils :)

I was planning on bean soup with fresh baked bread, but I just burnt the beans-- so maybe take-out.

The Furry Guy and I will be out and about, so we'll probably grab something before we get back home.

Pot Roast & Noodles....oh SHOOT forgot to put it in the oven!!! Be back in a few....:eek:

DUH!!! Forgot!! Good Friday....
Tuna Pasta Salad!!

Last edited:
We're just having frozen pizza here tonight. We've had a crazy week, have another crazy one coming up and have to drive 2 hours tomorrow to the in laws. We all slept in until 10 or later today and just had cereal and fruit then. At 2:30 we were finally hungry again and I'd just done up 2 lbs of bacon (which I hardly ever cook) to have some for my cheesy bacon dip I have to bring tomorrow and had made extra to keep on hand. So with that and the hard boiled eggs for tonights egg coloring session staring me in the face I offered egg mcmuffins to everyone and we all pigged out having those with egg, cheese and bacon.

So now noone's hungry, it's an hour and a half until dinnertime and they asked 'why can't we just have pizza and nachos around 7' so it looks like it will be a casual junk food night tonight. :)

brie bites
french onion soup
prime rib
baked potatoes
grilled asparagus
iceberg wedge salad with homemade blue cheese dressing

OMG, what time's dinner Teresa and I must have misplaced my invite but I'll be there and I'll bring dessert ok? :D

Me too, sounds yummy Teresa :)

We're celebrating DH birthday early, it's Tuesday when none of the kids will be home and this weekend is totally full with other dinner obligations
I just realized he needs a birthday cake
maybe we'll wait and have that Tuesday!!

30 minute chicken in the DCB!

Hadn't thought about dinner yet... I'm doing a major spring cleaning today, and my BF is working on fixing the house up a bit. He has replaced a couple tiles in the kitchen that were broken, and now he's getting ready to lay new tile in the bathroom. So we'll probably hit the local pub for dinner tonight, they have great bbq sandwiches and of course BEER ;) LOL!

Skillet Lasagna with some garlic bread, and I'm thinking I might throw together some "Supreme" Chocolate Brownies - (brownie mix in an 8x8 pan with 2 Hershey Supreme chocolate bars in the middle - half the brownie batter mix (made according to box), then the two bars, then the other half- back as directed plus a few minutes.) SINFUL and super easy!! :love:

We had a big day here. We all slept in, and then had homemade banana bread and OJ for breakfast. Then we headed down to the Air Zoo (very cool place! Check it out: Air Zoo :: The Total Flight Experience :: Kalamazoo, Michigan) stopping first for a quick lunch at the place of DS's choosing. (McD's....:yuck:) We spent the whole afternoon playing in/around planes, shuttles, air balloons, etc...
Then, made a family trip to Menards to check out Porch furniture, and bought a porch swing...then a trip to Costco, because we had to buy more of the best strawberries we've EVER had!
To make a short story long...we ended up having dinner at the deli at Costco's - for the 2nd time this week!:eek:
I had a slice of combo pizza, with a 1/2 lemonade, 1/2 Sprite drink, and then we all shared a Vanilla/Chocolate Twist frozen yogurt for dessert.

Hmmm, banana bread for breakfast, McD's for lunch, and Costco Pizza and frozen yogurt for Dinner....yep, sounds like a well-balanced food day to me!:p

my special homemade lasagna, breadsticks & salad

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" promotion for April 10?

The "What's for Dinner?" promotion for April 10 is a special collection of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for making quick and easy weeknight meals. These products have been carefully chosen to help you save time and create delicious dinners for your family.

2. What products are included in the "What's for Dinner?" promotion?

The April 10 "What's for Dinner?" promotion includes the Quick Cooker, the Quick Cooker Springform Pan, the Salad Chopper, the Veggie Spiralizer, and the Quick Slice.

3. Can I use these products to make any type of dinner?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" products are versatile and can be used to make a variety of dinners, including soups, stews, casseroles, and salads. They are also great for cooking proteins and vegetables in a fraction of the time compared to traditional methods.

4. Are there any special recipes included with the "What's for Dinner?" products?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" products come with a collection of exclusive recipes that have been developed specifically for these products. These recipes are easy to follow and use simple, everyday ingredients.

5. How long is the "What's for Dinner?" promotion available?

The April 10 "What's for Dinner?" promotion is available for a limited time only, while supplies last. Be sure to take advantage of this special offer before it's over!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies