1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner? (April 10)

1. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Tonight for dinner we are having sausages and lentils :)

Apr 10, 2009
  2. Beth1170

Beth1170 Member

I was planning on bean soup with fresh baked bread, but I just burnt the beans-- so maybe take-out.

Apr 10, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

The Furry Guy and I will be out and about, so we'll probably grab something before we get back home.

Apr 10, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Pot Roast & Noodles....oh SHOOT forgot to put it in the oven!!! Be back in a few....:eek:

DUH!!! Forgot!! Good Friday....
    Tuna Pasta Salad!!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
    Apr 10, 2009
  5. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

We're just having frozen pizza here tonight. We've had a crazy week, have another crazy one coming up and have to drive 2 hours tomorrow to the in laws. We all slept in until 10 or later today and just had cereal and fruit then. At 2:30 we were finally hungry again and I'd just done up 2 lbs of bacon (which I hardly ever cook) to have some for my cheesy bacon dip I have to bring tomorrow and had made extra to keep on hand. So with that and the hard boiled eggs for tonights egg coloring session staring me in the face I offered egg mcmuffins to everyone and we all pigged out having those with egg, cheese and bacon.

So now noone's hungry, it's an hour and a half until dinnertime and they asked 'why can't we just have pizza and nachos around 7' so it looks like it will be a casual junk food night tonight. :)

Apr 10, 2009
  6. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

brie bites
    french onion soup
    prime rib
    baked potatoes
    grilled asparagus
    iceberg wedge salad with homemade blue cheese dressing

Apr 10, 2009
  7. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

OMG, what time's dinner Teresa and I must have misplaced my invite but I'll be there and I'll bring dessert ok? :D

Apr 10, 2009
  8. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Me too, sounds yummy Teresa :)

Apr 10, 2009
  9. Teresa Lynn

Teresa Lynn Legacy Member Gold Member

We're celebrating DH birthday early, it's Tuesday when none of the kids will be home and this weekend is totally full with other dinner obligations
    I just realized he needs a birthday cake
    maybe we'll wait and have that Tuesday!!

Apr 10, 2009
  10. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

30 minute chicken in the DCB!

Apr 10, 2009
  11. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

Hadn't thought about dinner yet... I'm doing a major spring cleaning today, and my BF is working on fixing the house up a bit. He has replaced a couple tiles in the kitchen that were broken, and now he's getting ready to lay new tile in the bathroom. So we'll probably hit the local pub for dinner tonight, they have great bbq sandwiches and of course BEER ;) LOL!

Apr 10, 2009
  12. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Skillet Lasagna with some garlic bread, and I'm thinking I might throw together some "Supreme" Chocolate Brownies - (brownie mix in an 8x8 pan with 2 Hershey Supreme chocolate bars in the middle - half the brownie batter mix (made according to box), then the two bars, then the other half- back as directed plus a few minutes.) SINFUL and super easy!! :love:

Apr 10, 2009
  13. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

We had a big day here. We all slept in, and then had homemade banana bread and OJ for breakfast. Then we headed down to the Air Zoo (very cool place! Check it out: Air Zoo :: The Total Flight Experience :: Kalamazoo, Michigan) stopping first for a quick lunch at the place of DS's choosing. (McD's....:yuck:) We spent the whole afternoon playing in/around planes, shuttles, air balloons, etc...
    Then, made a family trip to Menards to check out Porch furniture, and bought a porch swing...then a trip to Costco, because we had to buy more of the best strawberries we've EVER had!
    To make a short story long...we ended up having dinner at the deli at Costco's - for the 2nd time this week!:eek:
    I had a slice of combo pizza, with a 1/2 lemonade, 1/2 Sprite drink, and then we all shared a Vanilla/Chocolate Twist frozen yogurt for dessert.

Hmmm, banana bread for breakfast, McD's for lunch, and Costco Pizza and frozen yogurt for Dinner....yep, sounds like a well-balanced food day to me!:p

Apr 10, 2009
  14. luvmytees

luvmytees Novice Member

my special homemade lasagna, breadsticks & salad

Apr 10, 2009
Have something to add?