• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Dips and Sips Party and How Can I Host One?

In summary, a Dips and Sips Party is an event where guests can sample dips and drinks made with Pampered Chef products. The host invites friends and family to their home where the consultant demonstrates how to make the dips and provides information about the products used. Guests can also place orders for any products they are interested in purchasing. The menu can be customized with popular options such as spinach and artichoke dip, fruit salsa, and mocktails. There is no cost to host a party, and the host can earn free and discounted products based on sales. It's a great opportunity to gather with loved ones, try new recipes, and learn about helpful Pampered Chef products.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'm guessing it would be different dip recipes and sips would be drinks? Can anyone explain it a little better for me?? Thanks!

That's exactly it! Not much else to say really! :)

Yeah, we're a simple bunch. Sip (drinks) & Dip (um, dips) parties are just exactly what they sound like.

Here are some files I have saved...not sure who did them!

Attachments

• Sip and Dip demo ideas.doc
    23 KB · Views: 643
  • Sip and Dip Menu and ingredient list.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 606
  • Sip and Dip Menu Recipe Directions.doc
    52 KB · Views: 734
I've done 1 and the host had several mixed drinks avail and I made 2 dips and it was my very first kitchen show actually and quite a success (my first $1k show). They are fun!

WOW Heather! Your first show was 1k show?? Or did I read that wrong?! I think I really want to try this ... This would be a great no-demo theme show! I'm so excited!!!

What Is a Dips and Sips Party?

A Dips and Sips Party is a fun and interactive event where guests can sample delicious dips and refreshing drinks while learning about and trying Pampered Chef products.

How does a Dips and Sips Party work?

As a host, you will invite your friends and family to your home to enjoy samples of dips and drinks made with Pampered Chef products. Our consultant will demonstrate how to make the dips and provide information about the products used. Guests can also place orders for any products they are interested in purchasing.

What kind of dips and drinks are served at a Dips and Sips Party?

Our consultants can customize the menu based on your preferences, but some popular options include spinach and artichoke dip, fruit salsa, and mocktails. We also offer gluten-free and vegetarian options.

Is there a cost to host a Dips and Sips Party?

No, hosting a Dips and Sips Party is completely free! Our consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients. All you need to do is invite your guests and provide a space for the event.

What are the benefits of hosting a Dips and Sips Party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. It's also a great opportunity to gather with friends and family, try new recipes, and learn about Pampered Chef products that can make meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• andrealynne719
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lgchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lgchef
  • linojackie