• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Workshops Are You Attending?

In summary, registration is open for Conquer the Clock, Rapid Results, Top Recruiters Tell All, Super Sellers Live, Meet You At The Top, Keys to Powerful Conversations with Tammy Stanley, Book Smart: Simple Ways to Fill Your Calendar, and Team Building. Different workshops are open for different titles, with Super Sellers Live being automatically assigned as the 2nd workshop for consultants and senior consultants. There have been past incentives for registering early, and workshops are a great opportunity for networking and learning tips. There will also be Special Training Events and a General Session on Thursday with new product announcements. Tammy Stanley's workshop is available for all titles, and there is some frustration about only being able to choose two workshops this year.
raebates
Staff member
Registration is open!

I'm attending Conquer the Clock and Rapid Results for New Consultants.

Top Recruiters Tell All & Super Sellers Live!

I ONLY HAD LIKE 2 CHOICES, does that mean the otehrs were full??

ritabenson said:
I ONLY HAD LIKE 2 CHOICES, does that mean the otehrs were full??

Different workshops are open for different titles. Super Sellers Live is automatically assigned as the 2nd workshop for consultants & sr consultants.

Meet You At The Top & Keys to Powerful Conversations w/Tammy Stanley!

This is my first NC but I thought last year they had something special if you were one of the first to register. Do they do that every year? What have some of the past things been?

I didn't have many choices for the 1st session. I chose the one with fitting TPC into your schedule if you work a full time job. I was on the fence with that one and Top Recruiters. I still may change my mind! lol

I did top recruiters and super sellers live.
AND, just booked my flight before they go up. : - ) I am so excited and really nervous as well....

The Host Factor and Super Sellers.
I must say, I am NOT pleased about the lack of workshops this year. :grumpy:

I took Tammy's workshop and Conquer the Clock

About what time did it open? I tried to register this morning before work and I either couldn't find where to do it or it just wasn't open yet.

I am attending "Book Smart: Simple Ways to Fill Your Calendar" and "Super Sellers - Live!"Need more shows on the calender and since super sellers was the only option for workshop #2, I had to go with that.....I'm with you ChefSteph ~ not a whole lot of training. You could almost just be there for the last part of Friday and a bit on Saturday. Thought there would be more to do. But its also my first year and heading down with a group on Wednesday and staying three nights at the Hilton. We shall see what happens!Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
I am attending "Book Smart: Simple Ways to Fill Your Calendar" and "Super Sellers - Live!"

Need more shows on the calender and since super sellers was the only option for workshop #2, I had to go with that.....

I'm with you ChefSteph ~ not a whole lot of training. You could almost just be there for the last part of Friday and a bit on Saturday. Thought there would be more to do. But its also my first year and heading down with a group on Wednesday and staying three nights at the Hilton. We shall see what happens!

Karen

There are Special Training Events though on Thursday. For me as an SC, it would be with Tammy Stanley. Plus a General Session on Thursday- which I believe they announce the new products. (because Product Showcase is then open that evening/afternoon). So don't miss Thursday because of workshops.....we'll still get alot out of it, just they've changed how we get the training. They do alot in the sessions too.

Aloha! Signed up for Top Recruiters tell all and Team Building!!Those are my focuses this year!

thehaleykitchen said:
I am attending "Book Smart: Simple Ways to Fill Your Calendar" and "Super Sellers - Live!"

Need more shows on the calender and since super sellers was the only option for workshop #2, I had to go with that.....

I'm with you ChefSteph ~ not a whole lot of training. You could almost just be there for the last part of Friday and a bit on Saturday. Thought there would be more to do. But its also my first year and heading down with a group on Wednesday and staying three nights at the Hilton. We shall see what happens!

Karen

If you've never been there, please don't let my disgrunteled attitude discourage you! You will get LOADS of training!! I'm sure they have a reason for it, the workshops are just nice to listen and network...we will get tips and training EVERYWHERE! And you will LOVE being the first to hear and see the new products! You will have a blast, I promise! :)

I just registered for Book Smart: Simple Ways to Fill Your Calendar (definitely need it) and Super Sellers Live (of course). So excited to be going!!

Last edited:
I thought Tammy Stanley was for TL's and above or am I thinking wrong? I could have sworn in past years we were able to sign up for 3 or 4 workshops. Not sure what I think about only have two workshops to chose from.I did sign up for Top Recruiters and Team Recruiting!

wadesgirl said:
I thought Tammy Stanley was for TL's and above or am I thinking wrong? I could have sworn in past years we were able to sign up for 3 or 4 workshops. Not sure what I think about only have two workshops to chose from.

I did sign up for Top Recruiters and Team Recruiting!

TL's and below automatically get Tammy...Directors and above can take her as an optoinal workshop.

And yes, typically, we got to take one workshop on Day one, two on day 2 and then I think we even got one on the last day before closing session.

You are right Steph- this will be my third year and I kind of wish I would have had more to choose from as in previous years. But as you said- the experience in itself is priceless!! I am so ready for this

Top Recruiters Tell All and Conquer the Clock! Can't wait!!!

Well, as far as the reduced number of workshops and CHOICES, we see how it goes, then give our feedback on the survey. :DI've not registered yet, but I'm thinking I'll do the "PC & Full-Time job", and then of course the Super Seller - like I have a choice. ;)
I don't have a full-time "job" outside of the home, but it feels that way once I factor in my work with our Cub Scouts, and my homeschool work. So I think I could learn some things on how to manage it all!! I've heard so many Booking workshops, and can always listen to it online later. :)

I wish we could take more than two classes. I am doing PC & Your Full time job and super sellers.

Given my druthers, I would have picked Book Smart and PC & a full time job, since I had to choose, I chose the Full-time job workshop.

Malinda Klein said:
I took Tammy's workshop and Conquer the Clock

Me too! I'm very excited for both!!

I have Book Smart and Super Sellers...not much to choose from this year. But, I have had a really bad year in my personal life and it has of course splashed over onto my business so, I could use some basic training to kick me in the rear and motivate me to begin again.

I am doing book smart and super seller, was hoping for more choices for my 2nd class but I am sure I will learn something and who knows maybe my recruits will qualify and I will move up before and be able to change :)

Cookin for you - your recruits don't have to be qualified for you to move up - they only have to be active - how many do you have? :)

Conquer the clock and super sellers live.

I'm attending Book Smart and Conquer the Clock. I hadn't originally planned on Conquer the Clock but based on how they were listed as options I decided out of I think 4 options for 2nd workshop that was the best one for me. It's probably one I can actually use anyway!

As ticked off as I am that PC is mandating what my 2nd session is (& on my dollar!), I have searched hard to find a positive spin for it and here it is: maybe that means we won't spend so much time walking the extreme distances between sessions as in past years! Wahoo!

I have The Pampered Chef® and a Full-Time Job? Make it Work
then Conquer the Clock: Timely Tips and Strategies

Here's my 2 cents about the changes to workshop availability. It's probably worth what you're paying for it--nothing.First, I'm sure that PC works hard to keep our costs down. I know that friends who work with other DS companies pay a lot more than we do for registration alone, with no opportunity to earn it free or half price. As prices rise and rise, they're still managing to keep the cost at the lowest end of the industry average while still offering a lot of value.Second, last year when they made the guest speakers part of a general session instead of a workshop, I thought it made a lot of sense. The guest speaker was the one workshop that wasn't available later as a download. Speakers are chosen because of the value they can bring to our businesses. Since it makes sense for everyone to take that workshop, why not save time (and, I'm sure, money) by having them speak once to us all?Third, the basics are the basics. That means that most of us at the most basic levels probably need very similar information--how to sell more, how to book more shows, and how to recruit. The tops sellers workshop is probably one of the best places to find that information, since having a great, fun, informative show is key to sales and bookings, which are key to recruiting. So, I figure they decided that if there is one workshop that every consultant and senior consultant should take, it's that one, so let's make sure everyone takes it.Finally, I know that change is difficult. Hallmark's Maxine says, "I don't mind change as long as I don't have to do anything different." That's human nature. Yes, we used to have more choices, but most companies (from what my friends tell me) don't offer any choices at all. They're shocked to find out that we get to choose what we want to focus on. And, that's with me spending (if I paid full price) less than half of what they are paying simply to attend.So, those are my thoughts. I know others will disagree, and that's fine. I just think that we work with the best company there is. Things change over time, and we can complain* about them or embrace them. Just a clarification: when I talk about complaining I'm not talking about the occasional comment or, especially, expressing your displeasure at changes to the HO. I'm talking about spending lots and lots of time whining about things being different than they were before.

mountainmama74 said:
Cookin for you - your recruits don't have to be qualified for you to move up - they only have to be active - how many do you have? :)

I have 1 active and 4 on the line 2 that are possibly an day signing.

Okay, here's my 2 trainings:Top Recruiters Tell All 7/8/11 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Meet You at the Top! 7/8/11 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (for upper level Directors only)

Looks like I will be seeing a lot of you at Book Smart!

raebates said:
Here's my 2 cents about the changes to workshop availability. It's probably worth what you're paying for it--nothing.

First, I'm sure that PC works hard to keep our costs down. I know that friends who work with other DS companies pay a lot more than we do for registration alone, with no opportunity to earn it free or half price. As prices rise and rise, they're still managing to keep the cost at the lowest end of the industry average while still offering a lot of value.

Second, last year when they made the guest speakers part of a general session instead of a workshop, I thought it made a lot of sense. The guest speaker was the one workshop that wasn't available later as a download. Speakers are chosen because of the value they can bring to our businesses. Since it makes sense for everyone to take that workshop, why not save time (and, I'm sure, money) by having them speak once to us all?

Third, the basics are the basics. That means that most of us at the most basic levels probably need very similar information--how to sell more, how to book more shows, and how to recruit. The tops sellers workshop is probably one of the best places to find that information, since having a great, fun, informative show is key to sales and bookings, which are key to recruiting. So, I figure they decided that if there is one workshop that every consultant and senior consultant should take, it's that one, so let's make sure everyone takes it.

Finally, I know that change is difficult. Hallmark's Maxine says, "I don't mind change as long as I don't have to do anything different." That's human nature. Yes, we used to have more choices, but most companies (from what my friends tell me) don't offer any choices at all. They're shocked to find out that we get to choose what we want to focus on. And, that's with me spending (if I paid full price) less than half of what they are paying simply to attend.

So, those are my thoughts. I know others will disagree, and that's fine. I just think that we work with the best company there is. Things change over time, and we can complain* about them or embrace them.

Just a clarification: when I talk about complaining I'm not talking about the occasional comment or, especially, expressing your displeasure at changes to the HO. I'm talking about spending lots and lots of time whining about things being different than they were before.

Very wisely said, Rae. As always, thoughtful and diplomatic. ;) I think we have it so good with PC that often we don't stop to appreciate how well we are trained and how incredible the training is that we are offered on a regular basis.

I, too, was disappointed that the number of elective Workshops was reduced this year. When I looked at the agenda more closely, I noticed that the length of the General Sessions are much longer. I am guessing that we are going to be getting some good training in those General Sessions. When I talked to my upline about it she thought there is definitely a good reason behind the workshop changes. No matter what I am looking forward to everything that I am going to learn at Conference. I really need the motivating jump start to my business.

Very well said Rae! There is a saying I heard and it stuck with me " If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it." ~Mary Engelbreit. There is a reason the company changes things and while we may not understand it at first usually the reasoning will come out later and we realize it is for the better. I do wish we could do 1 more workshop, but am VERY EXCITED for our Tammy Stanley training!! My classes are: Book Smart and Rapid Results for New Consultants.

bad thing about longer general sessions is sitting for so long, and depending on where you sit, not always easy to get up and move. Which I'll have to- I've had so much trouble with my hip when I sit for very long...I can barely walk when I do get up. A 2-hr GS will be torture in those chairs! I'll have to plan accordingly!

esavvymom said:
bad thing about longer general sessions is sitting for so long, and depending on where you sit, not always easy to get up and move. Which I'll have to- I've had so much trouble with my hip when I sit for very long...I can barely walk when I do get up. A 2-hr GS will be torture in those chairs! I'll have to plan accordingly!

I agree with you! Being that I will be 7 months pregnant at Conference this is going to be hard for me, at the very least a potty break will need to be included! :)

heather223 said:
I agree with you! Being that I will be 7 months pregnant at Conference this is going to be hard for me, at the very least a potty break will need to be included! :)

I'd rather they not take formal breaks though- the lines would get too long! LOL At least the bathrooms aren't that far away (assuming we are in the same hall as last year). They also had a huge area that had no chairs- so you could walk/stand if you wanted or needed too. We'll just have to make sure we aren't sitting in the MIDDLE of a row. :D

esavvymom said:
I'd rather they not take formal breaks though- the lines would get too long! LOL At least the bathrooms aren't that far away (assuming we are in the same hall as last year). They also had a huge area that had no chairs- so you could walk/stand if you wanted or needed too. We'll just have to make sure we aren't sitting in the MIDDLE of a row. :D

Exactly- no middle of the row! And yes, let's hope for the same hall! I could walk around and still listen as needed and make a run for the potty! I agree no formal breaks! 2 hours isn't really that long!

1. What workshops are being offered?

Currently, we are offering workshops on Conquer the Clock and Rapid Results for New Consultants.

2. How do I register for a workshop?

To register for a workshop, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Workshops" tab. From there, you can select the workshop you are interested in and complete the registration process.

3. When are these workshops taking place?

The workshop schedule varies, but you can view the available dates and times on the "Workshops" tab in your Pampered Chef account. You can also filter by location to find a workshop near you.

4. How much does it cost to attend a workshop?

The cost of each workshop varies, but you can find the price listed on the "Workshops" tab in your Pampered Chef account. Keep in mind that some workshops may be free for certain levels of consultants.

5. Are these workshops only for new consultants?

No, these workshops are open to all consultants. However, they may be especially beneficial for new consultants who are looking to build their skills and grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • pcchris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies