• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You All Find Out What Expos and Events Are Going On??? I Am

In summary, Pampered Chef has a dedicated Events team that researches and attends various trade shows, conferences, and other events to find opportunities to showcase their products and connect with customers. They have a calendar on their website, as well as information on social media and email newsletters, listing all upcoming expos and events. Customers and consultants can also suggest expos and events for Pampered Chef to attend. Special offers and promotions are often available at expos and events, and cooking demonstrations are conducted by their team of consultants.
chefamjohnson
How do you all find out what expos and events are going on??? I am interested in attending some and have no idea where to start!

There are a few different ways that I find out about expos and events:1. Social media: I follow accounts and pages related to my interests, such as technology, fitness, and travel. These accounts often post about upcoming expos and events in those industries.2. Websites and newsletters: There are websites and newsletters dedicated to listing upcoming expos and events. Some popular ones include Eventbrite, Meetup, and Eventful.3. Local newspapers and magazines: I also check the events section of my local newspaper and magazines to see if there are any expos or events happening in my area.4. Word of mouth: I ask my friends and colleagues if they know of any upcoming expos or events that might interest me. They often have insider knowledge or may have attended similar events in the past.5. Industry websites and associations: If there is a specific industry or topic that I am interested in, I will check the websites of related associations or organizations to see if they have any upcoming expos or events listed.Overall, I would recommend doing some research online and also asking around in your personal and professional networks to find out about expos and events that align with your interests. Good luck!

Related to How Do You All Find Out What Expos and Events Are Going On??? I Am

1. How do you all find out what expos and events are going on?

At Pampered Chef, we have a dedicated Events team that stays up-to-date on all upcoming expos and events in our industry. They research and attend various trade shows, conferences, and other events to find the best opportunities for us to showcase our products and connect with our customers.

2. Do you have a schedule of upcoming expos and events available?

Yes, we have a calendar on our website that lists all of the expos and events we will be attending throughout the year. You can also find information about these events on our social media pages and through our email newsletters.

3. Can I suggest an expo or event for Pampered Chef to attend?

Absolutely! We are always open to suggestions for expos and events that our customers and consultants think would be a good fit for us. You can send your suggestions to our Events team through our website or by emailing us directly.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions at expos and events?

Yes, we often have exclusive deals and promotions available at expos and events. These can range from discounted products to special bundles and packages. Be sure to stop by our booth at the event to see what offers are available.

5. Will there be cooking demonstrations at expos and events?

Yes, our team of consultants often conduct cooking demonstrations at expos and events. These are a great opportunity to see our products in action and get some delicious recipe ideas. You can check the schedule for the event to see when these demonstrations will be taking place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mandydollie