• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bella Bridal Shows and Expos: Discover the Ultimate Wedding Planning Resource

In summary, the Bella Bridal Show and Expo is a wedding planning event that showcases various vendors and resources for couples planning their big day. It takes place at different locations throughout the year and offers a wide variety of services, including fashion shows, workshops, and special events. Tickets are required to attend, but there are often early bird discounts available. Couples are encouraged to attend together and bring along their friends and family.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
Hi I have a question about the bridal shows and expos how do you find out about them? I am new to all this and havent talked to my recruiter yet so I figured I could ask here. TIA
Terra

Bumping Up
TerraOB83 said:
Hi I have a question about the bridal shows and expos how do you find out about them? I am new to all this and havent talked to my recruiter yet so I figured I could ask here. TIA
Terra
Me too. PLease tell me too. Laurel

THe one I did today was at a local mall....so maybe contact your local malls to see if one's scheduled? Or maybe contact your local chamber office...
Just calling around to local malls, hotels, etc is my only advise; or maybe contact a rep from another company (MK, or a photographer?).
A gal in my cluster found out about the one we did & they do it at the same place every year.
Good luck! I have lots of leads to call......:)

Related to Bella Bridal Shows and Expos: Discover the Ultimate Wedding Planning Resource

1. What is the Bella Bridal Show and Expo?

The Bella Bridal Show and Expo is a wedding planning event that showcases the best resources for couples who are planning their big day. It is a one-stop-shop for all things wedding-related, including vendors, venues, and inspiration.

2. When and where does the Bella Bridal Show and Expo take place?

The Bella Bridal Show and Expo takes place at various locations throughout the year. You can check our website or social media for the latest information on upcoming shows and their locations.

3. What can I expect to find at the Bella Bridal Show and Expo?

At the Bella Bridal Show and Expo, you can expect to find a wide variety of wedding vendors, including photographers, florists, caterers, and more. There will also be fashion shows, workshops, and other special events to help you plan your dream wedding.

4. Do I need to buy tickets to attend the Bella Bridal Show and Expo?

Yes, tickets are required to attend the Bella Bridal Show and Expo. However, we often offer early bird discounts and promotions, so be sure to check our website for the latest ticket information.

5. Can I bring my partner or friends to the Bella Bridal Show and Expo?

Absolutely! We encourage couples to attend together and bring along their friends and family to help with the wedding planning process. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • kearstin