• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting Workshops for NC with Go for No! and Tammy Stanley

In summary, the Go for No! people will be speaking to Directors and above. Tammy Stanley will be speaking to Consultants, Sr. Consultants, and Team Leaders. They've posted the workshops for NC! and what they're giving away!
raebates
Staff member
They've posted the workshops for NC!

The Go for No! people will be speaking to Directors and above.

Tammy Stanley will be speaking to Consultants, Sr. Consultants, and Team Leaders.

Print off the list and look over the available workshops. Remember, you can register on Monday. :D

Oh, and they've posted what they're giving away! OMGoodness! I'd love for PC to pay my mortgage for a year. :cool:

If you can take the Tammy Stanley workshop she is really a great speaker

PCJenni said:
If you can take the Tammy Stanley workshop she is really a great speaker

I am thrilled that she is the special speaker for Cons. - Team leaders (I have 4-5 of my team committed to going!) and that she is also doing a workshop for Directors and above! We can all benefit from Tammy!

And WOW! Tammy Stanley, and Go For No - what a great line-up!

So on July 8, looks like we can pick ONE of the 4 sessions offered and will be automatically assigned the Super Sellers Live for our 2nd workshop - regardless of what we want. If that's so, it does not make me happy. If I'm misreading it and it is in addition to 2 workshops of our choice, then I'll back off. I just really hate to be told what I'm going to attend when I'm paying for it. Any directors or above got a clue?

It looks like Super Sellers is not going to be an option for directors...I LOVE the Super Sellers workshops, so if it is automatically assigned to Cons and Sr's, don't be upset, you will learn ALOT!!!!! (Im a TL, so I have the option to take it, which I will!)

I'm glad Tammy is going to be back as well, but I'm hoping Belinda will come back soon too!

chefa said:
So on July 8, looks like we can pick ONE of the 4 sessions offered and will be automatically assigned the Super Sellers Live for our 2nd workshop - regardless of what we want. If that's so, it does not make me happy. If I'm misreading it and it is in addition to 2 workshops of our choice, then I'll back off. I just really hate to be told what I'm going to attend when I'm paying for it. Any directors or above got a clue?

That does kind of stink. :(

BUT, as long as they later put the other workshops on the recordings for me to listen to, then I can handle it.

raebates said:
Oh, and they've posted what they're giving away! OMGoodness! I'd love for PC to pay my mortgage for a year. :cool:

This alone was almost enough for me to figure out a way to make it to NC. I do have some sick days...

I'm baffled with workshops too. I didn't go to NC last year it wasn't financially an option. I'm making it this year and my goal is to be a director by then as well! And I have to because I announced that goal when I was asked to speak about Director Express at our last cluster meeting! :eek::eek::D

But the year before when I did attend I liked that we got to choose 4 workshops. 2 seems like not much at all and if we don't get to choose our 2nd? I think if I'm a director that doesn't pertain to me? I will be no less than a TL so I guess it will be optional???

kcmckay said:
I'm baffled with workshops too. I didn't go to NC last year it wasn't financially an option. I'm making it this year and my goal is to be a director by then as well! And I have to because I announced that goal when I was asked to speak about Director Express at our last cluster meeting! :eek::eek::D

But the year before when I did attend I liked that we got to choose 4 workshops. 2 seems like not much at all and if we don't get to choose our 2nd? I think if I'm a director that doesn't pertain to me? I will be no less than a TL so I guess it will be optional???

last year, we had the keynote speaker during one of the general sessions. But I'm not sure they're going to do that this year...I hope they do, otherwise 2 workshops (one of which we are being told which to take) seems odd. But I'd be surprised if they didn't have something in the general session- giving us one more workshop, so to speak.

It looks to me like the Consultants - Team Leaders Special Training Event and the Directors Event are taking the place of the keynote speaker session, which took the place of the guest speaker workshop of years past. I'm going to sign up for the workshops I want, but I'm hoping (working really hard at it with fingers firmly crossed) to promote to Director, which will give me the chance to change my workshop choices.

What is a Pampered Chef workshop?

A Pampered Chef workshop is a cooking demonstration and sales event hosted by a consultant. Guests can learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products while enjoying delicious food prepared with those products.

How do I find a Pampered Chef workshop near me?

You can find a Pampered Chef workshop near you by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your zip code and a list of nearby consultants and workshops will be displayed.

Do I need to RSVP for a workshop?

In most cases, yes. Workshops often have limited space and the consultant needs to know how many guests to expect in order to properly prepare for the event. You can RSVP by contacting the consultant directly or through the workshop event page on our website.

Can I earn rewards for hosting a workshop?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your workshop. Your consultant will provide more information on the specific rewards program and how to qualify.

What can I expect at a Pampered Chef workshop?

At a Pampered Chef workshop, you can expect to learn about and try out different products, watch a cooking demonstration, and have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products. It's also a fun and social event, so be prepared to have a good time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
smithcooking
Replies