• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Was Your Biggest Guest Order?

M
MicheleC
I had a show last night where I had the largest guest order I've ever had. This guest purchased $454 in product! :eek: She order 7 clock/timers for gifts and the whole set of the new knives at full price on top of a lot of other items. I think my jaw dropped when she asked me to total her order! :D That got me wondering what is the largest guest order you've had? Needless to say, this customer is going on my preferred customer list.;)

wow! Nothing that high for me! $193 so far.

Today I got an order for $225.If somebody brought me an order over $400 or so, I think I'd have a hard time not doing a cartwheel right then and there! (Or, TRYING do to a cartwheel, maybe...!)

I have had orders over $400 before, but they were always cookware, so it isn't as fun as entering a million item numbers watching the total rise!!

gilliandanielle said:
I have had orders over $400 before, but they were always cookware, so it isn't as fun as entering a million item numbers watching the total rise!!

That really is fun, isn't it?! Love that!

$421.96! OMG, then the same women places another $100+ order the very next show but doesn't want to host her own!!!

I actually had one guest order over $800 and it was NOT cookware. About 2 weeks before that I had a guest order $600. Needless to say, it was a good month!

wow! that's awesome....

I just submitted a show that a customer ordered $486.87 paid by check. I sweated that one BIG TIME until the check cleared.

Valky

$1600.00. Pick your jaw up off the desk! LOL!!
She had just sold her house for a tidy profit and both she and her husband got some funny money...she used her's for PC...lucky me!
At the show she asked if she needed to fill out the order form or if I could just go off the items she circled in the catalog. A month later she ordered $400 more at a Mystery Host show........

Earlier this month I had a man order over $500 in product. He was buying Christmas presents for his mom...lucky woman. He did order the seven piece cookware set and he got a few other high priced items too!Becky

I had a gy last October...his wife came to the demo and about 10 minutes into my demo she asked me to please STOP so she could call her hubby and tell him to cmoe over, he just HAS to see this stuff. SO 5 minutes later he arrives and enjoy the demo...he used the "wish list" as his order form and marked off everything he wanted and just wrote in quantities. When I totalled it up it was over $1100. He paid me -- IN CASH -- and then called about 6 weeks later to order another $600 worth of stuff.

They got ALL the SA stuff for a setting of 8, plus all the stones - doubles of a few of them. It was amazing.

This same couple is on the guestlist of another show of mine for December 21!!

$570 ... which sounded impressive before I read Carolyn K's last post! :) :)

Holy man - I want some of your customers!! When a customer orders this much, do you turn it into a show to help him/her save money, or just enter as one big a** order?

Diane

I had a cluster mate who got a phone call during June's sell-a-thon from a lady who'se house burned down and she had until the end of the month to restock her kitchen with the insurance money otherwise it was going away. $1800!

WOW!!! I can't wait to have orders like these-- I know they're out there waiting for me!

Wow! I had someone order the 7 pc Executive Cookware set. I turned it into a show for her.

I've had several $200+ orders at shows.

Wow, $1100 order at a show! I bet that was one excited hostess too!! I bet you can't wait for the next show. On a side note, how did you get someone to book a show that close to Christmas? I can't get anyone past the first week of December without pulling teeth!

Good grief, where the heck are you ladies finding these people who order over $1,000 worth of stuff. I think people are cheaper up here since the cost of living is lower. The most I have had anyone spend have been hosts. I think the highest guest order was almost $200.

dannyzmom said:
I had a gy last October...his wife came to the demo and about 10 minutes into my demo she asked me to please STOP so she could call her hubby and tell him to cmoe over, he just HAS to see this stuff. SO 5 minutes later he arrives and enjoy the demo...he used the "wish list" as his order form and marked off everything he wanted and just wrote in quantities. When I totalled it up it was over $1100. He paid me -- IN CASH -- and then called about 6 weeks later to order another $600 worth of stuff.

They got ALL the SA stuff for a setting of 8, plus all the stones - doubles of a few of them. It was amazing.

This same couple is on the guestlist of another show of mine for December 21!!

Lard Lipton Teabags!!!!!! Hows about sending some of those customers my way!!!! :)

Cheers!

MicheleC said:
Wow, $1100 order at a show! I bet that was one excited hostess too!! I bet you can't wait for the next show. On a side note, how did you get someone to book a show that close to Christmas? I can't get anyone past the first week of December without pulling teeth!

I wasn't planning on working past the 15th honestly - but this gal requested the 21st -- so i accepted :)

I think I'd be hard-pressed to find a military family that would be able or willing to drop $1100 on PC merchandise! But lucky for the ones that have those customers!

Top OrderI currentl have a show were the Mom of the Host ordered $468 and NO Cookware. She ordered $150 last month on my website. I can't wait until her Daughter-in-law has her show in January. Definatley a preffered Customer.
Congrats to all the rest of you. I was ecstatic for my #'s but WOW! $1100, $1600, & $1800. WooHoo

cmdtrgd said:
I had a cluster mate who got a phone call during June's sell-a-thon from a lady who'se house burned down and she had until the end of the month to restock her kitchen with the insurance money otherwise it was going away. $1800!

That's exactly what just happened with me this week: $1100 order. Made it my best show so far, God bless her! At least we know they're starting over with great stuff!

Last year I had a dad at a party order $930 in products. He is a retired chef and really dug our products which is great. He assisted her on her selections and she got over $250 for FREE and still spent $300 on products. It was a good show!!

OMG. I just got my highest order of $160.00 and I thougth that was pretty high. I just can't imagine over a $1000 order. I would probably pass out or simething. Could you have them please talk to the folks in my neighborhood because most of them think that PC is expensive.

Ok, I've been listening to Belinda's tapes. Here's the question:

When you added up the huge order, did you make product suggestions for add-ons? I think we don't want to appear greedy or we think that she's spend enough already that we don't want to push it.

But believe me, if someone is spending $200, another $20-$50 (at least!) won't make a dang bit of difference. Be sure to put together packages in your head and suggest the pizza cutter if they are ordering everything else for a pizza. Don't miss the boat!

I think I would....
MicheleC said:
I had a show last night where I had the largest guest order I've ever had. This guest purchased $454 in product! :eek: She order 7 clock/timers for gifts and the whole set of the new knives at full price on top of a lot of other items. I think my jaw dropped when she asked me to total her order! :D That got me wondering what is the largest guest order you've had? Needless to say, this customer is going on my preferred customer list.;)

count this as a show for her as she would've earned quite a bit of free stuff too. You could book it off of the show she attended!!!!

Liz

PoseyMom said:
I think I'd be hard-pressed to find a military family that would be able or willing to drop $1100 on PC merchandise! But lucky for the ones that have those customers!

My $1600 order was a military family and I have found many military spouses and members who favor our products for their durability. Being a military spouse myself (USMC in case you were wondering :)!), I would rather spend my $$ on quality products that I can rely on with all my moves.

Oh my gosh, my jaw WAS on the floor over some of those orders. Holy cripes! I would fall out of my chair and die. ESPECIALLY if it happened right towards the end of some sort of earning period-for a trip, TPC or some other incentive. Man oh man! You guys must have been so psyched!!!:D

I have a neighbor down the street that orders about $400 every season. Another customer that orders one of each of the new items every season... this September she ordered $750 off of her neice's show (the whole reason her neice hosts a show each season is so she can get the free stuff from this lady's order, LOL).

Tonight at my show, a lady spent $435, and wants more in a couple of months. This show's orders: $105, $435, $71, $51, $19, $206, $89, $135, and $32.

Orders of about $100 are typical where I live, but the $60-80 range seems to be the average. I do offer to pay shipping on orders of $100+ at my shows, and REALLY play up the Customer Special.

On the other hand, I did have a lady at a show recently simply order a pack of Twixit Clips. Yes. One pack. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah... a couple of weeks ago, a lady pulled in to the grocery store behind me, and when I parked she rolled down her window and said she'd been following me for a couple of miles :eek: ... and asked me if I sold PC. I said "yes!", and she asked me for a business card. I gave it to her, and collected her information. That afternoon I went to her home with a catalog, and she placed a $280 order. She's having a party in January for more. LOL
All cuz of my $5 sticker on the back of my car. Heehee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
snellskitchen
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jhammer22
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies