• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Uses Can We Find for Our Cutting Board W/ Measure Cups?

In summary, the new Cutting Board with Measuring Cups is a perfect fit to set the new Ultimate Mandolin over. When you use the One Cup measuring tray, it catches the juice of lemons, or tomatoes that you might be slicing, and you can then measure the juice and add to your recipe. At the very least, it catches the juice and prevents a mess on your counter. The easy opener is now only in Cranberry and the quickut knives are a set of 3 in colors (savings from buying the white ones separately).
TinasKitchen
I would like to be able to sell these but all I can come up with is people on a diet or when a recipe calls for a certain measurement.

anything else?

When you are not using the cups for measuring you can leave the 1C in and use it for your scraps

i used this at my meeting a few weeks ago. I was cutting onions and had to take them over to the skillet. Instead of carrying the WHOLE cutting board to the stove i just slid all the onions into the 1 cup, pulled it out and dumped it into the pan. I LOVE this cutting board and i WANT ONE NOW!!!

Cutting and measuring with just one tool! Imagine trying to get diced onions into a tablespoon to measure!!! Also make sure to cross sell with the handy scraper!

Sarah, I love that idea of using it to put food in pans! I LOVE this product!! I made zucchini bread the other day & used the mandoline to grate the zucchini & then just slid it to the measuring cups--with the handy scraper-of course!

Will it matter if I dont have the new colored scraper? i have the white one.

What was cool was the other day I made the new Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart. Well the recipe called for 3/4 cup of pecans and the new cutting board has a cup that has the 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup in the same tray. Well, I used the handy scraper and moved it right over. I LOVE this cutting board and my whole family can't wait to get that one item! :D

People who don't consider themselves to be good cooks (like lots of people at our shows) are often VERY careful about measuring. . .I think they'll really like this product.

I think it will help me at shows. . .don't know about most of you but unless it's a spice, I rarely measure whatever I'm chopping. I might end up a bit closer to the amount called for in the recipe. :0

Jeanine, great selling point. How many of you eyeball your ingredients? figuring you know the exact amount?... ok that looks right.. Then you wonder why it turns out tasting different every time. With our fantastic new Cutting Board, you can chop and measure in one Swoop. (Show w/ the handy scraper).

I love it!

TinasKitchen said:
Will it matter if I dont have the new colored scraper? i have the white one.

No, because we still sell the white one too!

Just make sure to tell everyone they have a choice in colors, and they might get one just to choose the color! I know I would!

Thats how much I looked at the new catalog. I didnt know we still sold the white! lol And I assume we still have the white quickut and soda bottle opener too? It would be nice if I studied the catalog.
Thanks!

The NEW Cutting Board with Measuring Cups is a perfect fit to set the new
Ultimate Mandolin over. When you use the One Cup measuring tray, it catches the juice of lemons, or tomatoes that you might be slicing, and you can then measure the juice and add to your recipe. At the very least, it catches the juice and prevents a mess on your counter. I've used it a lot in
the last week and love both of these new products. The cutting board fits
nicely in the space I have in my RV, between my sink and stove. It also
fits on the wing that pulls up from the cabinet to extend my work surface.

The easy opener is now only in Cranberry and the quickut knives are a set of 3 in colors (savings from buying the white ones separately).

cmdtrgd said:
The easy opener is now only in Cranberry and the quickut knives are a set of 3 in colors (savings from buying the white ones separately).

Nope, the easy opener is still available in white as well.

Handy Scraper, Easy Opener, and Quickut Knives are all available in white or color.

What?!? You mean, I'm wrong?!? *checking new catalog....*Wow...ummm...I need sleepOh! It's the iSlice that is a new color! Whew...I'm not so behind....And my cat is running around like a crazy thing...his imaginary friend must be chasing him.

I had to check the new catalog for all these products too!! I really need to study that thing!!

What are the measurements of the cups on the cutting board?

The cups on the cutting board are standard measuring cups with the following measurements: 1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, and 1/4 cup.

Can the cutting board be used for cutting meat?

Yes, the cutting board is made from durable and food-safe materials, making it suitable for cutting all types of food, including meat.

Is the cutting board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cutting board is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Can the cutting board be used as a serving tray?

Yes, the cutting board is designed to be multipurpose and can be used as a serving tray for food items.

What is the material of the cutting board and cups?

The cutting board is made from high-quality bamboo, while the cups are made from durable plastic. Both materials are food-safe and long-lasting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • lisacb77
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • hmolah
  • Products and Tips
Replies