• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Type of Games Should I Play?

In summary, the guest must add up their points to determine who gets the door prize. If the guest is punctual, they get 8 points. If they are wearing a dress, they get 6 points. For each bow they have on, they get 1 point. For each year they are married, they get 1 point. For each item of clothing they have, they get 1 point minus 5 if the item is red. Sons get 3 points for each item they have, and girls get 4 points for each item they have. If the guest kissed their husband or boyfriend today, they get 12 points. If they kissed them both, they get 20 points. If they are a VIP, they get 50 points bonus.
jmmadurski
Friday - I'm having a party of about 10 people and making one reciepe. I'm looking for a game to play, anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

gameslast night i played a game called love it have it, love it want it it was really fun, a lot of people were doing like it want it cause almost everyone there did not own anything pc.
What they do is when you use a product if someone says love it have it you have them explain why they love it if they love it want it you can ask them why they would want it. I gave some tickets and at the end did a drawing from all the tickets HTH

check out the files section I posted a whole book on games. There are tons of ather games posted there too. You could also do a search for games. There are a feww good posts about them.

GamesFriday - I'm having a party of about 10 people and making one reciepe. I'm looking for a game to play, anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

I have the guest fill out the door prize slips, then turn it over to add up there points. See below. Have Fun!

Point Game

I wonder who came here from afar,
Give yourself 5 if you came by car.
Were you on time? Not one minute late?
Punctuality pays so give yourself 8.
A watch is 6 and each ring is 2, 10 more points if your eyes are not blue.
Score yourself 5 if you show any pink, But take away 10 if you left dishes in the sink.
Count all of your buttons... each gives you 1
Except if they are white and then you get none.
For each bow that you have add on 2
But safety pins are taboo,
So for each one you’re wearing
you must subtract 2.
1 point for each year that you have been wed,
But take away 5 if your purse is red.
Now sons are neat, on that we agree
So for each one you have you my now add 3.
But when adding up points, girls are worth more
So for each one that you have you may now add 4.
If you kissed your husband or boyfriend today, add 12
If you kissed them both you must subtract 20
Because you’re in trouble and trouble a plenty!
Now, that’s all there is so total your score
Except if you’re a special friend, there IS one more.
It’s 50 points bonus for VIP
If you’ll be a Party hostess for me!

Colleen :)

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have hosted many parties and have some fun game suggestions for you and your guests. One of my favorites is the "Mystery Ingredient" game. Have each guest bring a random ingredient and then challenge them to create a dish using all of the ingredients. It's a fun and interactive way to get everyone involved in the cooking process. Another idea is to have a "Chopped" style competition where guests are given a basket of ingredients and have to come up with a dish within a certain time frame. I hope these suggestions help make your party even more enjoyable! Happy cooking!

1. What are some popular games to play at a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular games to play at a Pampered Chef party include "Name That Kitchen Tool," "Kitchen Trivia," "Recipe Scramble," "Guess the Recipe," and "Kitchen Olympics."

2. Do I need to purchase specific games for my Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not need to purchase specific games for your Pampered Chef party. Many of the games can be played with everyday household items or with Pampered Chef products that you may already own.

3. How many games should I plan to play at my Pampered Chef party?

It is recommended to plan for 2-3 games for a Pampered Chef party. This allows enough time for guests to play and enjoy the games, while also leaving time for the main focus of the party - showcasing and demonstrating Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I customize the games to fit the theme of my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can definitely customize the games to fit the theme of your Pampered Chef party. For example, if you are hosting a holiday-themed party, you can incorporate holiday-themed questions or tasks into the games.

5. Are the games appropriate for all ages?

Most of the games for Pampered Chef parties are appropriate for all ages. However, it is always a good idea to review the games beforehand and make any necessary adjustments to ensure they are suitable for the age range of your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • cherishdawn