• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Offer Host to Meet or Beat High Show?

In summary, Beth is offering a set of Executive cookware as an incentive to hosts who beat her highest show total from last year.
MrsCsfive
My host from my highest show last year just rebooked for April. I am giving her the host packet on Friday. I want to offer her something to "meet or beat"
her show last year. Has anyone ever done this before? and if so what have you offered? I want to make it very appealing for her to meet or beat that show. The total was 1,019.00 last year. TIA
Beth

I offer something BIG and all my Hosts know they have the opportunity to earn it. The last thing I gave away was a set of Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls. Before that, I gave away all of the NIB cranberry stoneware I had accumulated. Right now, the winner gets the Bamboo Cutting Board.

Do you purchase this on the hosts order, buy it on kit enhancement, or have it already?
Beth

The stones I earned and I didn't need extras (I had classics or vanillas in the sames sizes). If I have a host who doesn't want to purchase the Monthly Host bonus (and I have the money) I will sometimes purchase those. I think I got the bowls/cutting board by purchasing them as samples (with the intention of using them as incentives) when they were offered -- I had already earned them so they were seconds.

Offer what you have or can get cheap!If someone gets over $1,000 they will get the 30% off from their host order and you can include your gift to them under that:
Executive saute pan
New SA stands
SA pieces
Or ask them what they would like to earn FREE for beating their old sales!!
I have a host who always tries to beat her old sales. Because of sickness she only did $800 last time and she usually has a $1,000 show!! This April I am expecting big and I asked her what she wants to earn FREE. She said she wanted to earn the new executive cookware FREE or 1/2 price. I told her I would give her all the nylon utensils to keep her pans safe and to cook with each day.
That is only $26.75 with my 40% off in April. If she can beat her old $1300 I will still make a minimum of $286 in commission! She is also a good friend of mine and has always given me a minimum of 3 bookings per show!
Plus she has introduced me to a whole group of women that love PC and love to order products all year round!!

Debbie

I am running a contest where if a host beats my highest show total, I am going to give them an Executive Family Skillet! (the total they have to beat is $1375)

I don't have an extra one on hand, so I will add it to the host's order as a consultant's gift. It is a lot of money, yes, but it is a real motivator! AND I get panorama points for it, LOL.

If my show total gets higher, say around 2K, I might even offer an Executive set!

I just started this promotion, so I'll let you know how it goes....

Love+
Rachel

The hostess with the mostess challenge...I just started this for my 2006 hosts. If you have a $1000 show and the host with the highest show wins this holiday pk. (my sign on bonus package-(Bamboo carving board, meatlifters, and carving set) $139 value! End in November just in time for the Holiday feasts! I'm hoping this will get my hosts to stive high! If no one reaches $1k I will carry it over to the next season and add more to the jackpot! Hope it works!:p

Thanks so much for all the great ideas!!! I am even using one of these incentives for a May host who wants to get the 5 & 7 piece Executive Cookware.
Beth

I would use the cookware as an incentive...this way you can order it on the hosts order and get points for pan-o-rama.

What to Offer Host to Meet or Beat High Show?

The top 5 most frequently asked questions about what to offer a host to meet or beat a high show are:

1. What incentives can I offer to encourage my host to meet or beat a high show?

There are various incentives you can offer such as free products, discounts, or special gifts. You can also offer to donate a percentage of the show's sales to a charity of the host's choice.

2. Can I offer my host a higher commission if they meet or beat a high show?

Yes, you can offer a higher commission to your host as an incentive to meet or beat a high show. This can be in the form of a percentage increase or a flat rate bonus.

3. How can I help my host achieve a high show?

You can provide your host with tips and resources to help them promote their show, such as social media graphics, templates for invitations, and product information. You can also offer to co-host the show with them to increase sales.

4. Is it better to offer the host a discount or free products?

This ultimately depends on your business goals and the products you have available. Offering a discount may entice more guests to make a purchase, while offering free products can incentivize the host to reach a higher sales goal.

5. Can I customize the incentives for each host?

Yes, you can customize the incentives for each host based on their preferences and needs. This can help make the offer more personalized and appealing to the host, increasing their motivation to meet or beat a high show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nikked
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
Replies