• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to do with slips with no markings

what do you do with slips with no markings other thatn names and addresses and #

• do you throw them out

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • do you keep them for future references?

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

milkangel

Advanced Member
Dec 27, 2007
What do you do with the door prize slips from home shows or shows that have no markings other than name and address and #.
if you do keep them waht do you do with them?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I call and say something like: I couldn't tell from your slip whether or not you were interested in more information about PC.

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
I usually make sure I have all the info on them in my computer on their order page - sometimes people don't put the same info on the doorprize slip as they do the order form. If there is something specific I remember about that person that I know I want to contact them about then I keep it and make a note on the back. But I try (again, that's TRY) to ask everyone at checkout if they are interested in booking or starting their own business, so usually there is no reason for me to keep them as "unknowns". They get tossed after that.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
One way to avoid this is to make sure you take the slip to put it in whatever container you're using. That way you can check it over.