1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What to do with slips with no markings

what do you do with slips with no markings other thatn names and addresses and #

1. do you throw them out

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. do you keep them for future references?

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

What do you do with the door prize slips from home shows or shows that have no markings other than name and address and #.
    if you do keep them waht do you do with them?

Apr 15, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I call and say something like: I couldn't tell from your slip whether or not you were interested in more information about PC.

Apr 15, 2009
  3. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I usually make sure I have all the info on them in my computer on their order page - sometimes people don't put the same info on the doorprize slip as they do the order form. If there is something specific I remember about that person that I know I want to contact them about then I keep it and make a note on the back. But I try (again, that's TRY) to ask everyone at checkout if they are interested in booking or starting their own business, so usually there is no reason for me to keep them as "unknowns". They get tossed after that.

Apr 15, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

One way to avoid this is to make sure you take the slip to put it in whatever container you're using. That way you can check it over.

Apr 15, 2009
Have something to add?