• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Drawing Slips: Tips & Tricks

In summary, the group discusses how they handle drawing slips and contact information from events. Some of the methods mentioned include keeping email addresses in an address book and filing slips alphabetically, using an index card file box with dividers, and dating slips for future follow-ups. They also mention offering incentives to contacts and using a 4x6 file card box with monthly and weekly tabs for organizing follow-up calls.
luckystar
Silver Member
How do you "handle" them?? Do you throw all your drawing slips together or do you keep them with the folder of the show??? do you put all email addresses of drawing slips into your mailing list??

I put all the email addresses into my address book for my newsletter and file the slips alphabetically in an index card file box. (you can buy alphabetical dividers.
I have recently also started dating the slips (cause the ones I have don't have a space for that) so I know when I met them.

I clip mine together and on a post it write the event/date. I also write what they won on the backside of it, as well as "me notes". Like to remember who that person was I will write a "me note". does that make sense?

I call everyone and offer something to them. Free shipping, free seasons best with any order, etc.

HTH

I enter everyone's info in PP along with any notes about them and then toss the slips.

I copy Deb. :)

I keep them in the show folder if they haven't got anything marked that would mean I need to follow up with them in the near future.

If they are interested in a show or the registry or something, I put them in a 4x6 file card box that is separated by months. I use that to put them in the month I need to contact them. The current month has tabs for each week so I can further narrow down when I need to call people...

If I call and want to follow up again, I just move them to the proper time to call again. If they get called several times and aren't going anywhere, I file them in the back of the box alphabetically.

pamperedval said:
I keep them in the show folder if they haven't got anything marked that would mean I need to follow up with them in the near future.

If they are interested in a show or the registry or something, I put them in a 4x6 file card box that is separated by months. I use that to put them in the month I need to contact them. The current month has tabs for each week so I can further narrow down when I need to call people...

If I call and want to follow up again, I just move them to the proper time to call again. If they get called several times and aren't going anywhere, I file them in the back of the box alphabetically.

thank you that sounds good:thumbup:

Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that the best way to handle drawing slips is to have a designated spot for them at each show. I like to keep them with the folder of the show, so that they are easily accessible when it comes time to do the drawing. This also helps to keep each show's drawing slips organized and separate from others.When it comes to email addresses, I highly recommend adding them to your mailing list. This is a great way to stay connected with potential customers and keep them updated on new products, promotions, and upcoming shows. Plus, it shows that you value their participation and want to keep them in the loop.Thanks for asking about this important topic! Stay organized and happy cooking!

1. How can I keep my drawing slips organized?

To keep your drawing slips organized, consider using a binder or folder with dividers to separate them by category or date. You can also use small envelopes or plastic bags to keep them contained and labeled.

2. How often should I organize my drawing slips?

It's a good idea to organize your drawing slips at least once a month, or whenever you notice them becoming disorganized. This will help you stay on top of your entries and make it easier to find the ones you need.

3. What is the best way to label my drawing slips?

There are a few ways to label your drawing slips. You can use a pen or marker to write directly on them, use adhesive labels, or use a label maker. Whichever method you choose, make sure the label is clear and easy to read.

4. Can I use digital tools to organize my drawing slips?

Yes, there are many apps and programs available that can help you organize your drawing slips digitally. Some even have features such as automatic entry tracking and sorting by category. Just make sure to back up your data regularly in case of technical issues.

5. What should I do with old drawing slips?

If you have old drawing slips that are no longer relevant, you can recycle them. If they contain personal information, make sure to shred them first. If you want to keep them for sentimental reasons, consider storing them in a memory box or scrapbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandi Metzer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jrb0328
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Humble Beginnings