• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do, What to Do..........

In summary, Erin Smith's new business is struggling and she is looking for ways to improve. She recommends outreach to military communities, being involved in on-base groups, and having a hospitality director.
cwcollins
I am finally here, I have moved from Anchoage, AK to Little Rock AFB, AR, however I am very discouraged thus far with transferring my business.

I had an Open House Party, this past Sunday. I took flyers to my neighbors - spoke to 12 possibles to come & NO ONE showed. So, I'm at a loss with what to do. I was so excited - I made all this food from the new Seasons Best - made up my Spring Display of all the new products - all the have my husband, my son & I to be the only ones to enjoy the food. What a bummer!

I'm so excited to be here, but I'm so unsure how to get up & going again.

Need some light at the end of my PC tunnel!

Not to mention, my neighbor - RIGHT NEXT TO ME - just signed up to be a consultant & the gal behind me is signing up this month!

Really need some PC light!

Welcome to Arkansas!Hi There, welcome to Central AR! I live in Bryant, AR and work in Little Rock. I'm a new consultant myself, and one thing my director told me, is that in her experience Sundays are just not good days for shows down here, because people go to church and it's a regular family day.

Case in point, I had a show this past Sunday, my sister invites 40 people, she gets a real positive response for RSVPs, and only seven show up.

Do you need a Hospitality Director? My director is really nice and extremely helpful. In fact, there is a meeting in downtown LR on Monday with someone from Home Office coming to speak, if you are interested in attending. Many clusters come to those meetings.

I might be able to attend - where is the meeting? I contacted who I thought was my Hospitality, but she did not return my email with any responce.

I am going to try again - but this is so discouraging - I hope things will change.

What to doI too, am a military spouse who moved her business. It took me 5 months before I actually held a show here! I relied on my contacts from my previous assignment to keep my business afloat but in time I have created a customer base here. All the same rules apply as they did when you first started your business....put a sticker on your car, wear PC clothing, carry a PC bag, tell EVERYONE that you are a PC consultant, shop in the commissary with your latest SB collection (I know, a dirty little trick but it SO works!!! LOL). Don't be discouraged by anything and just keep working your business. Believe me all it takes is 1 person to really help you take off and before you know it you will be back in the swing of things!

Have a Pampered Day!
~Erin Smith (PROUD Marine wife!!) :)
Future Director & Trainer
[email protected]

As a former army wife, I have to tell you that I WISH I had known about PC back when my husband was in. It would have been a great way to meet friends, etc. I suggest you place flyers anywhere you can think of - guest house, commissary, BX, library, etc. And get involved with on base groups. If you have kids, look for a moms group, a wife's support group, ANYTHING! It may seem like everyone around you is PC, but people are constantly moving in to and out of a military community so the turnover is tremendous! That can actually be a plus for you, especially if you get involved welcoming the new spouses!

Good luck!

MeetingCWCollins,

The meeting is basically downtown LR at 2nd Place, across the street from Second Baptist Church on the corner of Cumberland and 8th Streets.

It starts at 6:30 p.m.

Several clusters may be there. My director's name is Alisha Long. (Her email address is [email protected]) Another director who will be there is April (Something). At last month's kick-off there were at least 50 people there.

Tena Chen
Independent Consultant

I'm not a military wife but I have moved my business from Las Vegas to St. Louis. It was really hairy for the first year, but this past January it seems to have taken off. Already this year I have done more sales in 3 months than I did all last year! Keep at it and join as many groups as you can. Talk to everybody, you never know. Absolutely go back to the basics and create a new 100 list, being that I didn't know anyone where I moved I made a new list that had groups of people that I could talk to or business owners/managers asking if I could put fliers up. And absolutely get hospitality in your new area...it can be a real pick me up and you will get lots of new ideas and great insight into what works and doesn't in your area.

Good luck and keep us posted.

100 list?I Keep seeing this mentioned.... What is it? Will I get it? can I find it online??

Thanks,
Emma

Look in your Recipe For Success training book. It's explained there.
Basically it is a list of 100 people you know or vaguely know you could ask to host a show for you.

ahhhhh.....I have yet to receive anything from PC, I will be awaiting!

Thanks,
Emma

thanks ladies for all the support & helpful ideas!

i try to find light at the end of my PC tunnel!

Welcome to ArkansasI am in Springdale now but moved from Little Rock. I used to have a barber shop in Jacksonville. One place I would try and put some bridal shower fliers is at the florist that is across from Hastings. If they are still there, the owners are really nice. There used to be a day care behind there and if it is still there, try leaving some fliers and catalogs there. There is also a hair shop out the front gate - go under the overpass and it is in the first strip mall on the left. The owner there is nice too - the name used to be Giovanna's. Try the fire department - those guys are nice - used to cut their hair. Also try leaving some at the community center that is across town from the base. Hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of anymore help.

1. What does "What to Do, What to Do" mean?

"What to Do, What to Do" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to help customers plan and organize their meals using our products. It encourages customers to think about what they can do with their products and how they can get the most out of them.

2. How can I use "What to Do, What to Do" to plan my meals?

By using the "What to Do, What to Do" approach, you can think outside the box and come up with creative and delicious meal ideas. It also helps you make use of all the different products and tools you have in your kitchen.

3. Can "What to Do, What to Do" help me save time in the kitchen?

Absolutely! "What to Do, What to Do" helps you plan your meals in advance, making your cooking process more efficient and saving you time in the kitchen. It also helps you make use of leftovers and repurpose them into new dishes, saving you time and money.

4. Are there any resources or recipes available for "What to Do, What to Do"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and recipes that use the "What to Do, What to Do" approach. You can find them on our website, in our cookbooks, and through our consultants. You can also join our cooking classes and workshops to learn more about using this approach.

5. How can "What to Do, What to Do" help me make healthier meal choices?

By utilizing the "What to Do, What to Do" approach, you can come up with healthier meal options that incorporate a variety of ingredients and cooking methods. It also helps you plan and portion your meals, making it easier to stick to a healthy eating plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • afwife98439