• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Bring to the Pampered Chef Spring Launch Meeting?

In summary, it is recommended to bring comfortable and versatile clothing, personal items such as toiletries and medication, and a reusable water bottle and small backpack for daily activities to Spring Launch. It is also advised to avoid bringing valuable items, excessive cash, illegal substances, or weapons. If there are planned outdoor activities, bringing a hat, sunglasses, rain jacket, insect repellent, and comfortable shoes is recommended. Additionally, please bring a valid form of identification and any necessary medical or insurance documents for check-in.
JennyJennJen
Gold Member
I have not been to any PC HO meetings yet adn want to know what to bring. Do I bring a note pad, a bag large enough to bring home goodies? What is usually provided? My meeting is in the morning and I just now thought of it.

And do we need our PC debit cards for anything? I hate to move it out of the place where I keep it and into my wallet... but if I need it I will.I saw that you should bring some labels for your mini cats that you'll get, and extra underware in another thread. Oh, and contacts because they will have a booking blitz. I think I'll leave my phone at home so I can be exempt, lol.

extra underware...that sounds scary :)

Nah, it was just a "prepare for anything!" type of thing. Mamma always said to wear clean undies ;)

Unless they change something you won't need your debit card. If you bring something like the catalog tote bag it should have enough room to fit what you need in it (unless it's already jam packed). The free items we got were pretty small (spice and ice scoop). Last year they did give away the displayed new products but it was a select few people who one. And those items were given to us at the end of the day so we just walked out carrying them.

1. What clothing should I bring to Spring Launch?

It is recommended to bring comfortable and versatile clothing such as t-shirts, shorts, jeans, and a light jacket for cooler evenings. Also, don't forget to pack comfortable shoes for walking and any specific attire for planned activities.

2. Is it necessary to bring any personal items to Spring Launch?

Yes, it is recommended to bring personal items such as toiletries, sunscreen, and any necessary medication. It is also a good idea to bring a reusable water bottle and a small backpack for carrying essentials during daily activities.

3. Are there any specific items that I should not bring to Spring Launch?

Avoid bringing valuable items, excessive amounts of cash, or anything that may distract you from fully participating in the program. It is also not recommended to bring any illegal substances or weapons.

4. Should I pack any specific items for outdoor activities during Spring Launch?

If there are planned outdoor activities, it is recommended to bring items such as a hat, sunglasses, and a light rain jacket. It is also a good idea to bring insect repellent and comfortable shoes for hiking or other outdoor activities.

5. Do I need to bring any documents or paperwork to Spring Launch?

Please bring a valid form of identification, such as a driver's license or passport, for check-in. It is also recommended to have a copy of any necessary medical or insurance documents, as well as emergency contact information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • frozenchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefjeanine