• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Bring to a Business Event? Help Decide!

In summary, the author suggests bringing a lot of different paperwork to an event, including business cards, catalogs, recruiting info, and more.
ilove2cookpc
I have a list going of what "paperwork" to bring and it's quite lengthy. I don't want to get there and not have something, but I also don't want to put a lot of work into something I don't need. You know...???? So here's my list, please let me know what to leave behind or what to add. Thanks!

Business Cards
Catalogs (And Mini's)
Pens
Outside Order Forms
3 Host Packets
Wedding Registry Brochures
Fundraiser Flyers
Gift Certificates
Product Replacement Forms
Drawing Slips
Small Bills for Cash
Host/Guest Specials

It just seems like so much STUFF! Help a girl out! Thanks!

I actually think that sounds like a good list.

I have a question about your outside order forms though. Are they regular order forms from PC or ones you made? If they are ones you made are you going to have something to give to the person who ordered? I think since the PC order forms are triplicate they would be better to use so you can give the customer one copy with their order info and your info on it.

I always use the triplicate ones for booths. They feel better leaving with something. I have a board that I put the fliers up on. and have even rigged a way to put the extras there too (so they can be pulled out of a pocket).Don't forget your calendar and bring some recruiting info too.

Oh gosh...so I really need to bring all this stuff, huh? I guess you can't be too sure on what you'll need. And I'd hate to have to say, "I'll call you with the info" when they want it right there.

I have a binder where I keep a few copies of my flyers, brochures, gift certificate forms, etc. in sheet protectors. It all fits in one binder, and I sit it next to me behind the table. I only put out mini catty's, wedding registry brochures, and the opportunity brochures on my table. The rest I just have in case someone asks for info.

Speaking of opportunity brochures... that's something you don't have on your list, recruiting info.

I acutally do not use business cards at booth events. What I usually do is place my info on the recipe cards and hand those out. This is also a great way to get people to come over to your table. Sometimes they will look, but not necessarily walk over, so if I see them look in my direction, I ask them "Can I interest you in a free recipe card today?" If they say yes, you can continue the conversation by asking if they'd like to enter your raffle (if you have one) asking if they would be interested in seeing a catalog, or for those who live under a rock, if they are familiar with TPC. Then take your convo from there!

what about stapling your business card to the recipe card? I know on here I've heard use your card vs recipe and what not so what about giving out both at the same time??

Don't forget to bring bottled water for yourself :)This month I'm bringing "advance order forms" for the HWC items. Displayed with the HWC items, and the free breast health brochures from the Supply order.

Related to What to Bring to a Business Event? Help Decide!

1. What are some popular dishes to bring to a business event?

Some popular dishes to bring to a business event include appetizers like cheese platters or dips, salads, entrees like meat or pasta dishes, and desserts like cookies or brownies.

2. Should I bring homemade or store-bought food to a business event?

It is up to personal preference, but homemade dishes are generally appreciated and seen as more thoughtful. Just make sure to follow food safety guidelines and avoid bringing dishes with potential allergens.

3. How much food should I bring to a business event?

It is recommended to bring enough food for at least 10-15 people. If it is a larger event, consider bringing more or coordinating with other attendees to avoid food waste.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions I should keep in mind when deciding what to bring?

Yes, it is important to consider dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, or nut allergies when deciding what to bring. It is always a good idea to have a variety of options to accommodate different dietary needs.

5. Can I bring alcoholic beverages to a business event?

It is best to check with the event organizer or host beforehand to see if alcohol is allowed. If it is allowed, be sure to bring responsibly and in moderation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay