• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Tablecloth Do You Use at Your Shows???

In summary, using a full size white sheet as a tablecloth is a cost-effective and versatile option for various holidays. Discount stores like Walmart and Sam's Club offer affordable options, and bright colored tablecloths are recommended for a more eye-catching display. It is not necessary to have a Pampered Chef logo on the tablecloth, but using the runners that can be earned is a nice touch. It is also acceptable to continue using tablecloths with the old Pampered Chef logo.
DebPC
Staff member
I use a red and white plaid tablecloth 1/2 of the year. I find it easy to add ribbons etc. for Valentines Day, and patriotic holidays. I use a cranberry one for fall and Christmas.

I bought a full size white sheet set from a discount store for $9.99 and used the flat sheet as my table cloth. Worked great.

sparkmanr said:
I bought a full size white sheet set from a discount store for $9.99 and used the flat sheet as my table cloth. Worked great.
I typically do this at my vendor booths too. Or if you have to do your own backdrop, the flat sheet works well.
I think places like Walmart sell just the flat sheet ...not sure the price though. But you don't have miscellaneous sheet parts you don't need.As far as tablecloth, it's been awhile since I've done a LIVE cooking show, but it really depended on my host's environment. Sometimes, I was just using my white vinyl tablecloth. But if I was setting up my card table, I use a red tablecloth and put my black PC banner across it. The tablecloth draped down around the legs so I could hide my bags.

I found a set of plain white tablecloths at Sam's Club. On top of that I use the table runners showing both statements--hosting and recruiting.

There are different kinds of table cloths that you can choose from. For me the best are those with bright colors like red or yellow. It surely looks appealing and refreshing to the eyes.

I've started using the picnic blanket we earned a while back as a center tablecloth when I do events. I put a white tablecloth underneath (to hide what's under my table) and the black runners on both ends. It's eye-catching.

helgajones said:
There are different kinds of table cloths that you can choose from. For me the best are those with bright colors like red or yellow. It surely looks appealing and refreshing to the eyes.
Where do you get the tablecloths from?

Right now tablecloths with the Pampered Chef logo aren't available. You can purchase tablecloths at discount stores or department stores. It depends on what you're looking for. Tuesday Morning is a good place to get nice tablecloths at a discount. Though, it's hit and miss if you're looking for a specific size, shape, and color.

I've gotten mine from Kohls, Bed Bath, and Beyond... Anywhere they are having a great sale or coupon.

So, do u put a PC sign or banner up? I want to start doing vendor events, but being new I can't afford to buy the stuff off Merrill.

I use the runners we could earn and then buy. However, while a PC logo can help, it's not a necessity. A display of the products will draw people, and your welcoming smile will be even better.

I use white linen tablecloths with the black runner that we had earned. I can't wait for the September promo to earn the new tablecloth!

Wonder if it will be ok to continue to use tablecloths with the old logo?

byrd1956 said:
Wonder if it will be ok to continue to use tablecloths with the old logo?
It will be. One of the things I love about PC is that they have never in my memory made it mandatory to update anything. If I came across something with the old hen-on-the-chef-hat logo, I'd feel comfortable using it.

What Tablecloth Do You Use at Your Shows?

At Pampered Chef, we use a white tablecloth for our shows. This allows our colorful products to stand out and catch the attention of our customers. It also creates a clean and professional look for our demonstrations.

Do You Have Different Tablecloths for Different Themes?

We do not have different tablecloths for different themes. We stick to our classic white tablecloth for all of our shows to maintain consistency and a cohesive brand image.

What Material is the Tablecloth Made of?

Our tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, which is durable and easy to clean. It also provides a soft surface for our products to be displayed on.

Do You Have Different Sizes Available?

Yes, we offer our tablecloth in two sizes - 60x120 inches and 60x102 inches. This allows for flexibility in setting up our demonstration tables at various venues.

Can I Purchase the Tablecloth for Personal Use?

Unfortunately, our tablecloth is not available for purchase. It is exclusively used for our Pampered Chef shows to create a consistent and professional look for our demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • rebjean