• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Steps Should a New Consultant Take When Facing Communication Barriers?

In summary, your director may not have been able to get in touch with you because she is very busy. You can try calling your recruiter again or reaching out to your director's email address and phone number.
pampermeplease
I'm a new consultant. I have been asked by my recruiter if my director has been emailing me or contacted me in any way. I told her no and she said she would let her know again to put me on the list and such but I still have not gotten anything. I called the person who recruited me again a few days ago and left a voice mail, but I've had no return call. I went on CC and looked up the directors website, but she has none. All I have on there is her name no email or other contact info at all. I feel like I may be missing important meetings and info I should be receiving via email.

My question is, what should I do and who should I contact if my recruiter isn't going to be able to help me out? I've basically had one night of training for one hours time after I signed up that consisted of basically showing me the Pampered Partner software. Where do I go from here?

TIA!

I would try to call your recruiter again.
It is a busy time of year and she might not have had a chance to get back to you yet. In the meantime I would try listening to the tele-classes on consultant's corner and watching and listening to the cd/dvd that came in your kit.
This site is wonderful and you will be overwhelmed ny the information and help you get here! :)
After a week I would call the solution center and talk to someone in consultant services and see about finding out who your upline is and seeing if you could attend cluster meetings in your area. Your recruiter might not know how to help you if you need it. So I would ask her for help if you do.
And don't forget to ask here....we'll help!
Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

Your director will probably have a meeting after Leadership to discuss the news shared there. Maybe she's going to be sending an email soon to everyone to invite them??? My director sends out a "Monday Motivation" every week, but she only started doing that. So for awhile, I only heard via email from her around once a month. How long have you been a consultant? If you just joined, it may be that the director just hasn't sent out an email since you joined. I'd try your recruiter again in a couple of days (maybe she was out of town with the holidays).

I signed in Nov, but my recruiter has been receiving them and didn't know why I wasn't on the list. She says she gave my info to her twice now already. I'm not sure why I haven't been getting any emails b/c my recruiter has my email info correct. And my recruiter is moving this month to another state so I was hoping to have this figured out before she's gone. I don't know who else in my area is in PC.

pampermeplease said:
I signed in Nov, but my recruiter has been receiving them and didn't know why I wasn't on the list. She says she gave my info to her twice now already. I'm not sure why I haven't been getting any emails b/c my recruiter has my email info correct.

I'd ask your recruiter to forward them to you until you start getting them on your own. My director had a problem when someone new joined b/c she wasn't getting the emails. You can try to hash out the problem at your next meeting when you can meet your director. Or ask your recruiter to give you the director's email address & you can email her.

Another thing you can do is call HO to get your Director's contact info as well as his/her upline's contact info. Take it upon yourself to contact them for the meeting info.

have you checked your junk mails folder? I check mine alot since some things will go directly there

Ya, I have it set up so that nothing is junk mail on the email I use for PC and that my recruiter has. Thanks everyone. I will see what I can get from HO for contact info for my upline.

pampermeplease said:
Ya, I have it set up so that nothing is junk mail on the email I use for PC and that my recruiter has. Thanks everyone. I will see what I can get from HO for contact info for my upline.
Another thought... ask your recruiter for your director's email and phone number and contact her. Tell her that you are excited to get started and want to be sure that she has your correct contact information so that you can learn all you can from her. If that doesn't get a response from her then I would go up from there.

Some directors do nothing for their 2nd and 3rd lines, expecting that the recruiters will pass the info on. lol

I would think the recruiter would forward the emails when she sees you are not on the list. I would do as others have said and get you director's email and contact info and contact her yourself. As far as training goes, my director is in constant contact with me but I let her know when I needed more training and on what.

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I think it would have been so much easier if my recruiter had given me the info when I asked, forwarded the emails like she said she would, and just returned my phone calls about it too. I am going upwards on my own as I'm getting no response from my recruiter at all on any of it. I love this community board though, I've learned so much from it already. Thanks!

Related to What Steps Should a New Consultant Take When Facing Communication Barriers?

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up on our website and purchase a starter kit. This kit includes all the tools and resources you need to start your business, including product samples, catalogs, and training materials.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259, and each one includes products and materials valued at over $450.

3. Do I need to have previous cooking or sales experience to be a successful consultant?

No, you do not need previous cooking or sales experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and support you need to learn about our products and how to run your business. Plus, with our strong community of consultants, you will have plenty of support and resources to help you along the way.

4. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money in several ways. You will earn a commission on any products you sell, as well as bonuses for reaching sales goals and building a team of consultants. You can also earn free products and exclusive discounts on our kitchen tools.

5. What kind of support and resources are available for new consultants?

As a new consultant, you will have access to a variety of resources and support from Pampered Chef. This includes online training and webinars, a community of experienced consultants, and a dedicated support team to answer any questions you may have. We also provide marketing materials, product samples, and access to our online ordering system to make it easy for you to run your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • crystalscookingnow