• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Take for Bridal Show Booth?

In summary, I think you should have the following items for your booth: -Stainless steel bowls nested together with a whisk in it-1 Professional cookware piece and 1 Executive cookware piece-Stainless steel bowls nested together with a whisk in it-Some of the popular starter kit items (Chopper, Garlic Press and Cheese Grater)-Stainless steel bowls nested together with a whisk in it-1 Stoneware piece inside of a woven selection piece-Some of the popular starter kit items (Chopper, Garlic Press and Cheese Grater)-Stainless steel bowls nested together with a whisk in it-Some of the popular starter kit items (
chefchelsea
Hey everyone,
I'm doing my first booth of anything ever, and it's for a bridal shower outside of a mall area, and I wondered if anyone had a checklist of everything you should have for the booth, it's next weekend!
Thanks so much!

Just did a showI just did a bridal show in NY last week and we had the following on the table and it looked really nice:

Stainless Steel bowls nested together with a whisk in it (you can add other stainless steel products in it)

1 Professional cookware piece and 1 Executive cookware piece (we put the egg seperator in the saucepan).

The 3 tiered Simple Additions stand with candy in it

1 Stoneware piece inside of a woven selection piece

Some of the popular starter kit items (Chopper, Garlic Press and Cheese Grater)

We tried to display alot of our collection pieces.

Definately try to add height to the table by putting boxes under the table cloth and placing items on it.

Hope that helps...

I have one coming upI only have a six foot table and I really want to make it look good. So far, we have decided to do one side for the registry and the other side for a drawing. I am planning on having some products in the middle (cookware, food chopper, SA, stoneware, maybe some small stuff too) and also a binder with flyers for the guest/host specials for the next three months, fundraising info, host benefits, business info, etc. For the registry side, we are going to have a sign saying something like, "Receive a FREE gift when you create your registry today!" (SB cookbook). Then I plan on having some wish lists and highlighters with a few S/S catalogs and a slip for the bride to fill out with her info. I will attach the slip to the wishlist and then later put it in the drawing for the freebies. I am also planning on giving the brides that register a new catalog to take with them along with my card and their SB cookbook. Then, for the drawing, we are offering a round stone w/ rack and 5 free cooking shows. I have slips for the brides (same as the ones for the registry) and for the friends of the brides, that way I still have the brides info even if she doesn't want to register right then. I'll attach those for you to see. In the middle, in front of my product display, I am thinking I will put some old catalogs (with the disc. list attached) and some opportunity brochures along with my biz cards. Maybe some candy in the SA dishes, who knows. Hope this helps, anyone with any ideas how I could change or improve this, PLEASE let me know!!!

Attachments

• Bridal Fair Slips.pdf
    69.9 KB · Views: 620
  • Friend of the Bride Fair Slips.pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 467
I forgot...I found these drawing slips on here, I think they are GREAT! I am going to change mine a little bit to incorporate some of the stuff from these. At least you have to read it to mark whether you are interested or not...so cute! I am also bringing some host packets for catalog and kitchen shows and also some recruiting packets, just in case!

Attachments

• bridal fair dps.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 614
We also used the batter bowl with the cover to hold the prize drawing. You can do the Bride DPS on one color and the "Friend of" on white paper so you know the difference.

Stoneware rack...When I have a table set up, I bring a stoneware rack so that I can have a variety of items. I have the Bamboo Carving board in the back, then the large SA platter, a 12" skillet, with the lid (you have to remove one of the dowels) and a piece of stoneware. That way, I have something from several collections...but they aren't all laid out flat flat flat on the table. I hate that!

1. What types of products should I bring for a bridal show booth?

It's always best to bring a variety of products that are popular for weddings and can be easily demonstrated. Some popular options include our stoneware baking dishes, knife sets, and kitchen tools like the garlic press or avocado slicer.

2. How many products should I have on display at the booth?

We recommend having at least 10-15 products on display, but it ultimately depends on the size of your booth and the amount of space you have to work with. Make sure to have a mix of larger and smaller items to showcase the versatility of our products.

3. Can I offer discounts or specials at the bridal show?

Yes, you can definitely offer special deals or discounts for bridal show attendees. This is a great way to entice potential customers and make sales. Just make sure to clearly display any promotions or discounts at your booth.

4. What marketing materials should I bring for the booth?

In addition to your products, it's important to have branded marketing materials such as business cards, catalogs, and order forms. You may also want to consider creating a bridal show exclusive flyer or brochure that highlights your most popular wedding products.

5. How do I attract potential customers to my booth?

There are many ways to attract potential customers to your booth. Some ideas include offering product demonstrations, hosting a giveaway or raffle, providing free samples, or having a visually appealing display. It's also important to have engaging and knowledgeable staff at the booth to interact with attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefKelebel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • tinaglotzbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies