• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My New Teacher Luncheon Bag?

In summary, Debbie suggests a gift bag with chocolates, a strainer, and an IC Dipper, as well as a business magnet. She also suggests items like a can strainer, mini chillzanne bowls, and a coffee mug.
cjdrish
Hello! I am going to be doing a new teacher luncheon on 8-16. I was thinking about having a bag of some inofrmation to hand out along with some kind of gift, I don't know what to put in it. I was thinking about doing a oppertunity brochure, but don't know what else. I was also thinking about putting a coupon for a free Season's Best instead of an accual item... What are your thoughts? You guys have been sooo helpfull in the past!

Are these elementary school teachers or secondary? I ask because both DH and I are elementary school teachers and I could give you a list of PC items that we use in our classrooms to put in there. As for the Season's Best - to me a coupon for a free one is much better than putting the actual cookbook in there. Only people who are truly interested will contact you for it - then you won't have "wasted" any and probably get some bookings!!

It is for all of the new teachers in the district. I would LOVE a list!!!

Oh gosh! I forgot about this!!!!! PLEASE give me a few days to get this to you - I will get to it...

I go back to work in two days. (after four months of maternity leave) I'm a little scattered right now.

New teachers suppliesI once asked if I could put a citrus peeler in each box that was given to some new teachers at a new school, in the citrus peeler bag I put my business card and coupons for ordering, joining PC as a pt job and free cooking shows!!
Unfortunately I only got a few orders from it so I won't be doing it again. I wish I would have done a luncheon so they could have met me in person. Hope it works for you. Keep us posted.

Debbie :D

I just gave my children's teachers a back to school gift bag with chocolates, a can strainer & an IC Dipper (& of course a business magnet). The attached card (signed by my child) said "I know the next few days will be a strain, but I am ready to scoop up some learning!"

Depending on how many new teachers you have, the IC Dipper could get pricey(sp??), but you could do several smaller items with phrases like that attached! There is a file on here somewhere with some suggestions for teachers gifts (& phrases to go with them)

As a former middle/high school math teacher, the Tool Turn About was a great desk organizer! Wish we still had the coffee, bc most teachers would love to have a caffeine IV!!! (Maybe the dots mug will suffice as an oversized coffee mug!) Think outside of the box, like items to make lunch at school easier (can opener, paring knife, mini chillzanne bowls, microcookers, etc)

GOOD LUCK!

the i slice
clock timer
bar board

Related to What Should I Include in My New Teacher Luncheon Bag?

What is the purpose of the New Teacher Luncheon?

The New Teacher Luncheon is held to welcome and support new teachers in our community. It is a great opportunity for them to meet and connect with their colleagues, as well as learn about resources and support available to them.

When and where will the New Teacher Luncheon take place?

The date and location of the New Teacher Luncheon will be announced closer to the event. Please stay tuned for more information.

Who is invited to attend the New Teacher Luncheon?

The New Teacher Luncheon is open to all new teachers in our community, as well as current teachers who would like to welcome and support their new colleagues.

Is there a cost to attend the New Teacher Luncheon?

No, the New Teacher Luncheon is free for all attendees. It is our way of showing our support and appreciation for new teachers in our community.

Can I bring a guest to the New Teacher Luncheon?

The New Teacher Luncheon is specifically for new teachers and their colleagues. If you would like to bring a guest, please contact us beforehand to make arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dmeredith2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedGinger
  • AmieCream
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • PamperedChefDude