• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Pamper Yourself Basket Donation?

has donated a Pamper Yourself basket with the following items:- Season's Best cookbook - PC notepad - Bamboo tongs - Mini whisk - Easy opener - Salads recipe cards collections - Avocado peeler - Mini spatula - Small wooden spoons - Hold N Slice - Quikcut knife - Citrus peeler - Twixit clip
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey... my SIL who sells Arbonne and myself are donating a "Pamper Yourself" basket to a local fund raising auction in Nov. I'm wondering what low cost items you all think would be best to include and I'm also thinking of using something PC as the "basket". I've thought about the 2 qt. MicroCooker or a Med. Striped bowl??? What suggestions do any of you have?

do the bowl! nice idea. put in twix it clips, sink fizz, mini serving spatula, and thing else new you have laying around (door prizes!) have your SIL put in small lotions and soaps, lipstick/gloss, etc. wrap in celophane or tulle, tie with a ribbon or twix it clip, attach the serving spatula, or something to the bow!

If you need something a tad bigger the chillzane bowl is inexpensive and catches eyes with it's features!

I would out a cookbook int there too. They really are pretty good and eye catching. Who doesn't love cookbooks!

I would also put some chocolate and bath salts too.

Thank you ALL! Marvelous ideas and wonderful help!

Don't forget about the bamboos spoons - small and large and are inexpensive. Also, the seasonings and dips :)

I'm donating a small batter bowl with door-prize size things stuffed in there. I'm adding a Season's Best for the cookbook, but I'm thinking of a Celebrate! cookbook, for just $5....

I have put one togethr for my daughters school fundraiser and it contains:
~SBCB, Mini catalog, Biz Mag. Card, PC notepad, Bamboo tongs, mini whipper, Easy opener, Salads recipe cards collections, Avocado peeler, mini spatula, small wooden spoons, Hold N Slice, Quikcut knife, citrus peeler, twixit clip and Vanilla extract.
This is mostly door prize stuff I had on hand and some extra items I had laying around! I hope it gets some bids!!!

I got the October consultant news in the mail today and there is a picture in there that I think is very creative (page 9). They took a silicone hot pad/trivet and rolled it into a cone shape, then tied it with a ribbon. Then they stuck small itmes like the easy opener, scraper, slice n serve, mini whisk, and colored paring knives in it. It looks awesome! I might make these up as gifts for my mom and sister for Christmas!

try gift certificates (you choose the expiration date maybe when you need extra sales for an upcoming contest )
I usually donate between $25 & $50 many times they are not redeemed never understand that, but often they spend more than the certificate amount!!
I know when I "browse" silent auctions if they offer a basket and I already have one or 2 things in it I'll pass it up.
Teresa

Related to What Should I Include in My Pamper Yourself Basket Donation?

1. How can I donate a Pampered Basket?

To donate a Pampered Basket, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to assist you with the donation process and answer any questions you may have.

2. What is included in a Pampered Basket?

A Pampered Basket typically includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools and cookware. The exact contents may vary depending on the consultant and the specific needs of the organization or event you are donating to.

3. Are there any restrictions on who I can donate a Pampered Basket to?

No, there are no restrictions on who you can donate a Pampered Basket to. You can choose to donate to a specific organization, event, or individual in need.

4. Can I customize the items in the Pampered Basket?

Yes, many consultants are able to work with you to customize the items in the Pampered Basket to fit the needs and preferences of the recipient. Just let your consultant know your preferences and they will do their best to accommodate.

5. Is there a cost to donate a Pampered Basket?

The cost of a Pampered Basket will vary depending on the items included and any customization requested. Your consultant can provide you with more information on pricing and any additional costs that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies