• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in Welcome Packets for a Local MOPS Group?

In summary, Missy has been given the opportunity to include her Pampered Chef info in a welcome packets for a local MOPS group. She has been thinking about different PC things to put in there and wanted to hear other people's ideas and feedback. She plans on offering a 10% discount on orders by a certain date, a business card, and something else (see below). Other than that, she is drawing a blank. Her ideas include a recipe card and a discount offer. Missy has also included a citrus peeler for everyone.
missyciccolella
I have been given the opportunity to include my Pampered Chef info in a welcome packets for a local MOPS group (they hope to have 60 women by Jan). I've been thinking about different PC things to put in there and wanted to hear your ideas & feedback. I plan on offering a 10% discount on orders by a certain date, a business card, and something else (see below)

My ideas have been:
*Just a Mini-catalog with a 10% off your next purchase
*Business card with a sm zipper pouch of either the dill or southwest mix for dip & directions for dip
*A small gift like a citrus peeler or quikut paring knife (60 adds up though)

Other than that I'm drawing a blank...what do you guys think? :confused:
Thanks! :cool:

I'm a MOPS member and this is really cool that you get to do this!
I don't think I'd include the paring knife, though. I know when I'm at MOPS, I tend to throw everything into a bag, and I wouldn't want a paring knife in the hands of a curious toddler. The citrus peeler would be good, but so would a stone scraper...I use mine all the time to scrape up the crap under my daughter's booster seat in the kitchen. Good luck!

How about an additional $10 credit for booking a show by a certain date? Once they do the show you can just put it on the host order and the the % off.

THANKS for this post!

I have donated door prizes for my MOPS group before, but I just sent off an email to our leader offering to do an insert if they have welcome packets for returning members (we start our meetings up again in Sept.) or for NEW members....

As for your question...I am thinking a recipe card and a discount offer would be good...and cheap for you to put together! (Even add something like...contact me for a special gift and you could give a SB to only those who actually contact you!)

I used this for a similar opportunity. Someone had posted this here last year for Christmas booths and I just edited it to fit my needs. Good luck!I also included a Citrus Peeler for everyone. It was only like 25 moms, though, so it wasn't too bad.

Attachments

• Lockport Moms Club coupon.doc
    399 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
I think a twixit and a mini catalog would be great. What mom couldn't use another twixit clip!

Thank you, Thank you for all the wonderful ideas! I don't know why I didn't think of a recipe card or the Twixit Clip! I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks again!

Thank you, Missy, for the idea!

I emailed one of the ladies in charge at my MOPS, but I think it's gonna be a no-go on this one. Apparantly, about 3 years ago they had a HUGE problem with a "home based business" member of MOPS. So...they are pretty restrictive about what they will allow. I WILL be able to donate a door prize or two this year (I did this last year) but other promotion or speaking/demo is not allowed. BUT- I had never even THOUGHT to offer this! Thanks for the idea!

1. What is included in the Welcome Packets for Group?

The Welcome Packets for Group typically include a catalog, order forms, a hostess packet, and a business opportunity brochure. These materials are designed to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business and support you in hosting successful parties.

2. How do I customize the Welcome Packets for my team?

You can easily customize the Welcome Packets for your team by including personalized information such as your contact details, team incentives, and additional marketing materials. You can also choose to include samples or product demonstrations to give your team a taste of the Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I order additional Welcome Packets for Group?

Yes, you can order additional Welcome Packets for Group at any time. You can do so by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order online. Please note that additional charges may apply for shipping and handling.

4. How soon can I receive the Welcome Packets for Group?

The Welcome Packets for Group are typically shipped within 3-5 business days after placing the order. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location. You can track your order status through your Pampered Chef account or by contacting customer service.

5. Can I personalize the Welcome Packets for my customers?

Yes, you can personalize the Welcome Packets for your customers by including a handwritten note or adding a sticker with your contact information. This personal touch can make your customers feel appreciated and encourage them to book a party with you in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • stephanieboyd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies