• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Cook for My First PC Show?

In addition, I also purchased the Flute Pan (my director made the 12-minute chocolate cake and I was sold!). What would you experienced consulants recommend I cook for my demo (which I will try and practice next week) that
mareramseyer
Well, this site has been a God-send already...and I've only been a member for 3 days! I've downloaded recipes, newsletters, forms, etc. You all are so generous!!! :D

I just started selling PC and my first three shows are booked and lined up for the week of July 17th. Now my big worry and concern is WHAT AM I GOING TO MAKE FOR MY DEMO??? I have recipe files galore...but I just don't know where to even begin. :confused:

As far as supplies go, I have the PC Starter Kit. (I know I want to make a ring of some kind on my round stone.) In addition, I also purchased the Flute Pan (my director made the 12-minute chocolate cake and I was sold!). What would you experienced consulants recommend I cook for my demo (which I will try and practice next week) that you know I have the tools for and can impress my guests?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Any of the rings are great and people love them. they can show tons of product and are easy to do and for people to recreate (something my guests love). my one piece of advice, check other people's oven early, as mine at my first show got a little overcooked as the host had a new oven that was mega powerful! Good luck and share your experience with us! You will do great!

I agree with Alison - the rings are great and easy and people seem so impressed!! Plus I love the All The Best Cookbook and almost always sell at least 1 at every show. They show off a ton of products as well. Good luck with your first show. Just have fun - the products tend to sell themselves.

Gina Miller

My first show I did the Garden Ranch Pizza which everyone loved, and it shows off most of your tools.

I've done that for a few shows since all my guest just love it.

Gina M said:
I agree with Alison - the rings are great and easy and people seem so impressed!! Plus I love the All The Best Cookbook and almost always sell at least 1 at every show. They show off a ton of products as well. Good luck with your first show. Just have fun - the products tend to sell themselves.

Gina Miller

I made the peanutty brownie 'pizza and the Tomato Basil squares my first times. Just do what you do at home and feel comfortable making. You'll do great!

I love the hot pzza dip and it is realtivly easy and cheap to make!

My first shows and even current shows, I made the Elegant Artichoke Cups in a past Season's Best. They are easy to make and O so yummy!

Last edited:
Awesome Ring!My biggest hit at my shows is the Chicken Enchilada Ring! Every time I make it everyone is talking about it. It's a great way for me to get e-mail addresses for my monthly e-mail. I tell people that if they put their e-mail on the drawing slip they will get monthly specials and recipes and I will also send out the recipe that I made at the show!;)

At my first show I made the veggie pizza and the 12 minute cake. I had rave reviews. The veggie pizza also shows off a lot of products and you can also think of more to cross sell. Good luck to you.

Teresa

love Garden Ranch Pizza
brandenc said:
My first show I did the Garden Ranch Pizza which everyone loved, and it shows off most of your tools.

I've done that for a few shows since all my guest just love it.

i love doing this recipe! everyone always loves it and it shows tons of tools.
i photocopied the recipe onto card stock because everyone always wants it to take home

People love the rings and I think are disappointed if you don't cook one. I usually cook the Bistro Chicken Twist, except as a ring on crescent roll dough or the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. You probably don't have it yet, but then I try to do something to demo my Exec Family Skillet (12") like Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake or Pineapple Upside Down cake. They are always hits and you can decorate with whipped topping and the EAD. Once you get these, I'd recommend these recipes for shows.

Jeanie Gay

1. What are some easy and popular recipes to make for a first Pampered Chef show?

For your first show, it's best to stick with simple and crowd-pleasing recipes. Some popular options include our Classic Batter Bowl Guacamole, Quick Cooker Chicken Fajitas, and Easy Peasy Pizza. These recipes are easy to make and feature our versatile and high-quality Pampered Chef products.

2. How many recipes should I make for my first show?

We recommend making 3-4 recipes for your first show. This will give your guests a good variety to taste and demonstrate the versatility of our products. Plus, it won't be overwhelming for you as the host to prepare and present.

3. Can I customize the recipes for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We have many recipes that can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Just let us know ahead of time and we can help you make adjustments to the recipes.

4. Do I need to purchase all the ingredients for the recipes?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to purchase the ingredients through our Pantry online ordering system. This saves you time and ensures that you have all the necessary ingredients without having to make multiple trips to the grocery store.

5. Can I make the recipes ahead of time?

Yes, you can definitely make some of the recipes ahead of time to save time and stress on the day of your show. We recommend preparing any make-ahead recipes the night before or the morning of your show. This will give the flavors time to develop and make the cooking process smoother during your demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jmyrscgh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • MaryannNic
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kcjodih