• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipes did you try at your Fall Kickoff?

In summary, Chef is cooking two recipes from the Casual Cooking cookbook. Tonight, they are having Sausage and Potato Kebabs and Tangy Barbecue Beans for dinner. For dinner, they are having burgers, corn on cob and tata tots. Last night, they made Italian Mac & Cheese. The left over tomatoe sauce and spaghetti will be added to spaghetti pie. DH is having leftover spaghetti and mac and cheese is their dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
Good morning everyone, happy Monday:)

Tonight we are having Sausage and Potato Kebabs and Tangy Barbecue Beans for dinner:chef:

These 2 recipes are from the Casual Cooking cookbook.

I have my clusters fall kickoff tonight, so I will be eating a little of all of the new recipes.:chef::D

DH & DS will probably get either leftovers, or Spaghetti.

Probably Subway or McD's...I have a party tonight and the hostess invited 70 people!!!
Keep your fingers crossed!!!!

We had the lobster and corn chowder from the Cooking for Two cookbook last night. Tonight we will be having the cheesburger calzone. (I dont rememebr which of our cookbooks it is in but it is one of them.)

We're having salad (a family staple) and a new recipe...Taco Cups.

I never post on these threads, but I read them every day, and they make me soooo hungry! I don't have my own kitchen with my current living arrangements, so I don't get to cook often. I just come on here and live vicariously through all of you as you try out all of these recipes :)

Anyone have any dinner suggestions for someone with few tools and ingredients on hand? I share a public kitchen. It isn't stocked with anything in terms of pans, utensils, or dishes, just basic appliances. All of my PC is in storage except for my bar pan and round stone, and my 8" saute pan. I'd love to use it all, but I live in what is essentially a dorm room, so there's no space. I am so tired of take out and frozen pizzas. Help!

chefbritt said:
I never post on these threads, but I read them every day, and they make me soooo hungry! I don't have my own kitchen with my current living arrangements, so I don't get to cook often. I just come on here and live vicariously through all of you as you try out all of these recipes :)

Anyone have any dinner suggestions for someone with few tools and ingredients on hand? I share a public kitchen. It isn't stocked with anything in terms of pans, utensils, or dishes, just basic appliances. All of my PC is in storage except for my bar pan and round stone, and my 8" saute pan. I'd love to use it all, but I live in what is essentially a dorm room, so there's no space. I am so tired of take out and frozen pizzas. Help!

The Caprese Pizzas are really easy, from the It's Good For You Cookbook. Pizza dough on the large bar pan, brush with olive oil/garlic mixture, then top with parmesan cheese. Cut into three long strips. Bake for a little while, remove from oven, add thin tomato slices and mozzarella slices, bake again til the cheese is melted and bubbly. Then brush with olive oil mixed with chopped fresh parsley, sprinkle pepper to taste. Very yummy. And VERY easy. And it uses items from your kit!

DH is working tonight, so it'll probably be mac and cheese night since it's just me and the twins. It's hard to be inspired to make a big meal when you're only feeding yourself and a couple of two-year-olds. :)

Grilled Salmon with Garlic butter, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green beans, and maybe corn!!

PamperedCaniac said:
Grilled Salmon with Garlic butter, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Green beans, and maybe corn!!

I am coming over to your house tonight! LOL

I am taking my kids out to dinner and then school clothes shopping! UGH! :yuck:

I've got an hour's drive to hospitality cluster meeting. I think DH said tacos...I'm defrosting the meat for him. :D

Fried cube steak. Mashed potatoes if I decide to go to the trouble of making gravy that I can never get to taste right, ha! Maybe some squash to go with it.

Tonight we are having burgers, corn on cob and tata tots (ds favorite). Last night I made Italian Mac & Cheese for my brothers birthday. It's one of my favorite Rachael Ray recipes my brother loves it so much he asks me to make it every year on his birthday.

DH is having leftover spaghetti...I needed a change with that...so I am making my own version of spaghetti pie.

The left over tomatoe sauce and spaghetti, I added some mushrooms, onions, garlic, light ricotta cheese, part skim mozzerella on top and topped it off with some fresh grated loccetelli cheese we just bought.

I cannot wait to dig in---and see DH's face when I tell him what he's missing.

Salad too for dinner.

Homemade garlic bread for him.

We are grilling brats and potatoes on the grill. Probably some baked beans too.

DessertDivaFL said:
I am coming over to your house tonight! LOL

I am taking my kids out to dinner and then school clothes shopping! UGH! :yuck:

LOL, come on over! The Garlic mashed potatoes were yummy! DH said they were like Red Lobsters but better! YEEAAHH!! LOL My brother and his wife came home from the hospital with their new baby girl stoday so I wanted to cook something healthy and filling for them tonight and that meant we had good food too! My SIL will need the energy since they have a 2 1/2 year old also!
Have fun shopping! I did the same thing about a week ago. My daughter starts Wed. :(

We're having chicken and yellow rice casserole and a green bean casserole!!! Its in the oven right now!!!

We had Asian Noodle Skillet (with Chicken), served to my in-laws and they loved it!

ChefBeckyD said:
I have my clusters fall kickoff tonight, so I will be eating a little of all of the new recipes.:chef::D

DH & DS will probably get either leftovers, or Spaghetti.

I'm such a good wife and mom! (LOL) I ended up making the guys Creamy One Pot Pasta, except that I deleted the broccoli, and added in mushrooms and shrimp that I had sauteed in some olive oil and Greek Rub. It looked really pretty with the parmesan grated over the top and the snipped basil. They also had fresh green & yellow beans from our garden.

I had a bite of DS's pasta....it was good!

I had some of all of the new recipes at our Fall Kickoff - everything was so good, I am going to have a hard time finding a favorite this year!

I was surprised by how much I liked the new Frittata recipe...and wasn't sure about the mini-burgers - but I ended up really liking them.

1. What is the featured recipe for August 11th?

The featured recipe for August 11th is our Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers with Lemon Herb Marinade.

2. Is the featured recipe suitable for vegetarians?

Unfortunately, the featured recipe for August 11th includes chicken and is not suitable for vegetarians. However, we have many other delicious vegetarian recipes available on our website.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the featured recipe. However, we cannot guarantee the same results as the original recipe. We recommend sticking to the ingredients listed for the best flavor and texture.

4. How long will it take to make the featured recipe?

The estimated time to make the featured recipe is approximately 30 minutes. This may vary depending on individual cooking skills and equipment.

5. Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make the featured recipe?

No, there are no special tools or equipment needed to make the featured recipe. However, using our Pampered Chef Grill Pan or Grill Basket will give you the best results for grilling the chicken and vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• casescafe
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • pamperedbybarbara