• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What other flavors can I add to my Bites recipe collection?

In summary, some popular "bites" recipes for parties and gatherings include mini quiches, bruschetta, deviled eggs, mini meatballs, and stuffed mushrooms. There are also plenty of vegetarian and vegan options available, such as spinach and feta phyllo cups, avocado toast bites, roasted chickpea bites, and vegan buffalo cauliflower bites. To make your "bites" visually appealing, try using a variety of colors and textures and consider using mini skewers or toothpicks. Many "bites" recipes can also be made ahead of time, but it's best to add toppings or garnishes right before serving to keep them fresh. For beginners, easy "bites" recipes include cucumber and cream cheese
stacywhitlow
I am thinking about using the garlic & cinnamon bites as an add-on demo for cookware. Do you have any other "flavors" to add? Thanks!

First, don't do the garlic and cinnamon together. :DSecond, I have taken to using either the Caramel Sprinkles (gets the best reviews) or the Cinnamon Sprinkles with these.You can also do Italian bites with garlic and italian seasoning - great for the Skillet Lasagna. Hmmm...other ideas....add sundried tomatoes to the italian bites, citrus bites - lemon or orange zest (microplane) with sugar, mushroom bites (sounds good), 4 cheese bites. I'll keep thinking.

cmdtrgd said:
First, don't do the garlic and cinnamon together. :D

I'll remember that!!:D

Thanks for the suggestions.:thumbup:

Related to What other flavors can I add to my Bites recipe collection?

1. What are some popular "bites" recipes for parties and gatherings?

Some popular "bites" recipes for parties and gatherings include mini quiches, bruschetta, deviled eggs, mini meatballs, and stuffed mushrooms. These bite-sized appetizers are easy to make and perfect for sharing with a group.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan "bites" recipes available?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan "bites" recipes available. Some options include spinach and feta phyllo cups, avocado toast bites, roasted chickpea bites, and vegan buffalo cauliflower bites.

3. How can I make sure my "bites" recipes are visually appealing?

To make your "bites" recipes visually appealing, try to use a variety of colors and textures. For example, you can top your bruschetta with different colored vegetables or add a pop of color with a garnish like fresh herbs. Using mini skewers or toothpicks can also make your bites look more visually appealing.

4. Can I make "bites" recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many "bites" recipes can be made ahead of time. For example, you can assemble the ingredients for bruschetta or deviled eggs the night before and then bake or assemble them the day of your event. However, it's best to wait to add any toppings or garnishes until right before serving to keep them fresh.

5. What are some easy "bites" recipes for beginners?

Some easy "bites" recipes for beginners include cucumber and cream cheese bites, bacon-wrapped dates, caprese skewers, and fruit and cheese kabobs. These recipes require minimal ingredients and are simple to assemble, making them perfect for those new to cooking or entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
Replies