• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know - Dumb - but I Lost My Recipe!

In summary, the customer wants to make garlic bites out of biscuits, but does not know the recipe. The expert provides a summary of the recipe. The recipe calls for adding a clove of garlic, Italian seasoning mix, and butter to a pan and baking until golden brown. The biscuits are then flipped and Parmesan cheese is added.
pamperedape
For garlic bites!

I just add the stuff until it looks right, but a customer wants the actual recipe. Can anyone help? I did a search, but no actual recipe.

TIA!

1 clove garlic---bisquets or cresent rolls or bread sticks----whatever is cheapest 3/4 stick of butter itilian seasoning bake until brown---

Garlic Bites Made In A Small Sauté Pan1 Can of Grand's Biscuits (10.5 oz)
1 Med. Garlic Clove
2 Tbs. Italian Seasoning Mix, Divided
1-2 tbs. of Butter or Margarine.
(Optional: 4T Parmesan Cheese)Melt the butter in the Sauté Pan on top of the stove.Press the garlic in the melted butter.Sprinkle 1-1/2T of Italian Seasoning on top. Sprinkle some of the Parmesan cheese on top of the butter, garlic and seasoning.Cut the Grand's Biscuits into 4 pieces. Stack them upon each other and make one slice in the center then down the next center. Lay each piece in the bottom of the cookware (Some may go up the sides).Place in the oven at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.Flip over onto a platter! YUMMY!

Apple Cinnamon Biscuits

1/2 stick butter
Pantry Cinnamon Plus (or Pantry Korintje Cinnamon)
¼ cup sugar
1 apple, sliced and chopped
1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

Caramel Pecan Biscuits

1/2 stick butter
1 jar caramel ice cream topping
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

Garlic Biscuits

1/2 stick butter
Pantry Italian Seasoning
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 package Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)

Savory Biscuits

½ stick Butter or margarine
2 fresh Garlic Cloves, minced
1 tube of Pillsbury GRANDS Biscuits, any style, quartered (or Country Biscuits)
1 tsp Pantry Italian Seasoning
2 tsp Basil, snipped
2 tsp Parsley, snipped
1 thinly sliced fresh Roma Tomato
3 Tbsp Parmesan or Romano Cheese, grated

Preheat oven to 350.
Melt butter in “Try ME!” Pan(Professional or Executive 8" Saute Pan). Using GARLIC PRESS, add 2 fresh cloves of garlic to butter. Saute about 2 minutes on low heat, just until mixture becomes fragrant. Meanwhile, quarter biscuits using KITCHEN SHEARS right into pan, turning so all pieces are coated with butter/garlic. Add remaining spices, mixing so flavors are evenly distributed. Add Tomato slices and half of grated Parmesan, carefully folding into biscuit mixture.

Bake entire pan in oven at 350 for 22 minutes, until biscuits are DARK golden brown – not just turning brown; while the top looks cooked, the inside is still raw. Turn biscuits onto a MEDIUM SIMPLE ADDITIONS SQUARE, sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top. Garnish with a sprig of Parsley or Basil, serve hot.

Sweet Apple Biscuits

½ stick Butter or margarine
1 fresh apple, peeled, sliced, quartered
2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
½ cup sugar
1 tube of Pillsbury GRANDS biscuits, any style, quartered (or Country Biscuits)
opt. ½ cup raisins
opt. ½ cup walnuts

Preheat oven to 350.
Melt butter in “Try ME!” Pan (Professional or Executive 8" Saute Pan) on low heat. Mix cinnamon and sugar in FLOUR SUGAR SHAKER, sprinkle ¼ of the mixture into the melting butter and stir. Using APPLE PEELER/CORER/SLICER, slice a fresh apple. Quarter the slices and add them to the pan. Cook these until they just barely soften, about 5 minutes. Add another ¼ of the cinnamon sugar, and using KITCHEN SHEARS, quarter biscuits right into the pan. Turn the biscuits to coat all sides evenly with melted butter. Add optional raisins or walnuts, sprinkle most of the remaining cinnamon sugar, stir.

Bake entire pan in oven at 350 for 22 minutes, until biscuits are DARK golden brown – not just turning brown; while the top looks cooked, the inside is still raw. Turn biscuits onto a MEDIUM SIMPLE ADDITIONS SQUARE, sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar on top, serve hot.
Option: add ¼ cup caramel sundae topping drizzled over top

Cinnamon Bites
1 pkg Pillsbury Flaky Rolls (or Country Biscuits)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup pecans (chopped)
1/3 cup butter
2 tsp Pantry Korintje Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla

On the stove top melt the butter in the saute pan. Add brown sugar, spices & nuts, add half the quartered biscuits and stir to coat, then add remaining biscuit pieces and stir to coat. Put entire saute pan in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. You can eat from saute pan or turn over onto plate and enjoy!

Garlic Bites

1 pkg Pillsbury Flaky Rolls (or Country Biscuits)
1/2 stick butter
2 cloves garlic (pressed)
Parmesan Cheese (grated with Deluxe Cheese Grater or Microplane Grater)
1 Tbsp Pantry Italian seasoning

On the stove top melt the butter in the saute pan. Add garlic and saute lightly, add half the quartered biscuits and stir to coat, then add remaining biscuit pieces and stir to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian Seasoning mix. Put entire saute pan in 350F oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden. You can eat from saute pan or turn over onto plate and enjoy!

Italian Monkey Bread

1 Tbsp butter
1 or 2 cloves of garlic (pressed)
1 tsp Pantry Italian Seasoning mix
1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
1 can Pillsbury Biscuits (Country Biscuits) quartered

Melt butter in the Small saute pan, add garlic, Italian Seasoning, cheese, then biscuits (cut apart) and cover to the edges of pan. Bake 350* till golden brown, then FLIP OVER ON TO SIMPLE ADDITIONS MED SQURE (so easy, looks great and guests see the clean up in the pan)
You can do the same but with brown sugar, nuts, cinnamon.

Rosemary Biscuits

1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (or Country Biscuits)
1/2 stick butter
2 tsp. Rosemary Herb Seasoning
1 Garlic clove, pressed

Melt butter in small saute pan. Cut biscuits into quarters. Add Rosemary Herb Seasoning and pressed garlic to melted butter. Add biscuits and toss to coat.

Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown

Ooooooooh...thanks Linda.

Linda, thanks for collecting all of those together! I needed to get some recipes together for a host who purchased the 8" Exec Saute.

Does anyone know if the recipes call for the SMALL can (5) of the biscuits? I am guessing so since the recipes are for the 8" saute and I think it would be hard to get any more in the pan...

Thanks!

Kathleen, I use the pillsbury 10 pack of biscuits. They are small enough and fit perfectly. (I buy the 4 pack pillbusy biscuits for $2). They fit in the saute pan nicely.

I would use a 5 pack if you are using grands biscuits. Cut up into pieces.

vwpamperedchef said:
Kathleen, I use the pillsbury 10 pack of biscuits. They are small enough and fit perfectly. (I buy the 4 pack pillbusy biscuits for $2). They fit in the saute pan nicely.

I would use a 5 pack if you are using grands biscuits. Cut up into pieces.

Thank you, thank you! I have trouble finding the 5-pack of grands so I can't wait to try some of these with the 10-pack regular biscuits!

1. How can I retrieve a lost recipe from Pampered Chef?

If you have lost a recipe from Pampered Chef, you can easily retrieve it by logging into your account on our website. Simply click on the "My Account" tab and then select "My Recipes" from the dropdown menu. From there, you can view all of the recipes you have saved and easily locate the one you are looking for.

2. Can I request a copy of a lost recipe from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide copies of lost recipes due to copyright and trademark laws. However, you can easily retrieve the recipe by logging into your account on our website.

3. How can I prevent losing my Pampered Chef recipes?

To prevent losing your Pampered Chef recipes, we recommend creating a digital backup of all the recipes you have saved. You can do this by taking a photo of each recipe or by using a recipe management app to store them digitally.

4. Can I access my saved Pampered Chef recipes on multiple devices?

Yes, you can access your saved Pampered Chef recipes on multiple devices as long as you are logged into your account. This means you can easily view and retrieve your recipes from your phone, tablet, or computer.

5. What should I do if I still can't find my lost Pampered Chef recipe?

If you are unable to find your lost Pampered Chef recipe, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to help you locate the recipe or provide alternative options for finding the dish you are looking for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • vanscootin