• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Grecian Party Squares Recipe

In summary, to make Iso Grecian Party Squares, you will need crescent rolls, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, garlic, oregano, black pepper, feta cheese, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, and red onion. You can substitute feta cheese with other types of crumbled cheese, and the recipe makes 12 servings. The squares can be prepared ahead of time and can be made vegetarian by omitting mayonnaise and adding extra vegetables.
Chefstover2
I have a customer in search of this recipe and I can't lay my hands on the SB it was in. Anyone have this recipe they could post for me?

TIA

It's in the files here - just type in Grecian, more than one copy comes up.

Thanks, Becky!

Related to Iso Grecian Party Squares Recipe

1. What ingredients do I need to make Iso Grecian Party Squares?

To make Iso Grecian Party Squares, you will need:

• 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
  • 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
  • 1/4 cup chopped red onion

2. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of feta?

Yes, if you are not a fan of feta cheese, you can substitute it with another type of crumbled cheese such as goat cheese or queso fresco. The flavor may be slightly different, but it will still be delicious!

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 servings. It is perfect for a party or gathering, but you can easily cut the recipe in half for a smaller group.

4. Can I prepare these squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the squares ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if they are cold from the fridge.

5. Can I make this recipe vegetarian?

Yes, you can make this recipe vegetarian by omitting the mayonnaise and using a dairy-free yogurt or vegan mayonnaise. You can also add additional vegetables such as diced bell peppers or spinach to make it even more flavorful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Luv2bake
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
  • babywings76