• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Now?? (Purchase From Registry)

Your Name]In summary, for a former hostess who has supported your PC registry and is getting married in September, it would be best to reach out directly to express your gratitude for her purchase and provide your contact information. This can be done through a thank-you note, phone call, or by asking a mutual friend to help facilitate the communication. It's important to show appreciation to those who support us, so don't hesitate to reach out.
mrssyvo
I have a former hostess who has a PC registry(mine) and the wedding is in September. She LOVES PC, but did not want to have a PC shower, because she did not want to limit shower guests as to what they could purchase. I just got my 2nd order from the registry (grill pan) and this is the first time that I received the info on the pourchaser. What should I do? I want to acknowledge the purchase and get my contact information to her. How do you handle that?

I'd send a thank you for the order and some information on upcoming specials and ask if you can add the person to your newsletter list. Include all your contact in the email. A week later you might want to do a follow-up call to the email just to confirm that she got the email and is ok with being added to the newsletter list.

Hi there,First of all, congratulations on your upcoming wedding! It's great to hear that you have a former hostess who loves PC and has been supporting your registry.In terms of acknowledging the purchase and getting your contact information to her, I would suggest reaching out to her directly. You could either send her a thank-you note or give her a call to express your gratitude for her purchase and to provide her with your contact information.If you don't have her contact information, you could try reaching out to the person who purchased the grill pan for you and ask them to pass along your message to the former hostess. Alternatively, if you have a mutual friend or acquaintance, you could ask them to help facilitate the communication.It's always important to show appreciation to those who support us, so I'm sure your former hostess will be happy to hear from you and receive your contact information.Best of luck with your wedding planning!Sincerely,

Related to What Now?? (Purchase From Registry)

1. Can I still purchase from a registry after the event has passed?

Yes, you can still purchase items from a registry even after the event has passed. The registry will remain active for a certain period of time after the event, allowing guests to make purchases.

2. How do I find a registry to make a purchase?

To find a registry, you can either search for the registry number or the name of the registrant on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact the registrant directly for the registry information.

3. Can I purchase multiple items from a registry?

Yes, you can purchase multiple items from a registry. Simply add the items you want to purchase to your cart and proceed to checkout.

4. What if the item I want to purchase is out of stock?

If the item you want to purchase is out of stock, you can either choose to be notified when it is back in stock or select a similar item as a replacement. You can also contact customer service for assistance.

5. Can I have my purchase shipped directly to the registrant?

Yes, you can have your purchase shipped directly to the registrant. During checkout, you can enter the registrant's address as the shipping address. You can also choose to have the purchase gift-wrapped and include a personal message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman