• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What mistakes can you learn from when submitting a party?

And I'll definitely make a note to check the Consultant News each month and print off the special before my next party. In summary, the speaker forgot the dollar level for the monthly special and was unable to offer a better deal to guests at a recent party. They plan to create a reference sheet for new consultants and will make sure to check the monthly special before their next party.
baychef
Silver Member
I submitted a party yesterday morning and it was $642 something. I totally forgot the dollar level for this month to get the Chillzanne so even if I reminded the host, I still would have thrown something on to get her to that level.

I have taken the Host specials from the Consultant News and then the Past Host special and put it on a Word file in print big enough for me to read (not LARGE PRINT...I am not there quite yet!!)

As I did this, I realized I may pass it on to my new people so they can have an easier reference to look at. It may help them explain the specials to those interested in booking.

Luckily??? the host didn't catch it and was more concerned that her guest get their orders right off for bridal shower gifts but boy, I was bothered when I can't offer them a "better" deal.

I will post what I copied off if anyone is interested but since I am still at work, I can't post it right now.

Thank you for the reminder! I'll be sure to check the Consultant News each month and print it off before my next party.

Hi there,I totally understand your frustration with forgetting the dollar level for the monthly special. It's so easy to get caught up in the party and forget about those important details. I'm glad that the host was more concerned about her guests getting their orders on time, but I can imagine how you must have felt not being able to offer them a better deal.I think it's a great idea to create a reference sheet for new consultants to use when explaining the host specials to potential hosts. It can be overwhelming at first to remember all the details, so having a visual aid can be really helpful.If you do end up posting what you copied off, I would definitely be interested in taking a look at it. Thank you for sharing your experience and for thinking of ways to make it easier for other consultants.

What is "Learn From My Stupid Mistake"?

"Learn From My Stupid Mistake" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that aims to educate customers on common cooking mistakes and how to avoid them. It features tips, tricks, and demonstrations from our experienced consultants.

How can I participate in "Learn From My Stupid Mistake"?

To participate in "Learn From My Stupid Mistake", simply attend one of our live cooking classes or workshops hosted by our consultants. You can also access resources and recipes online through our website or social media channels.

Is there a cost to attend "Learn From My Stupid Mistake" events?

No, all "Learn From My Stupid Mistake" events are free of charge. We want to ensure that everyone has access to valuable cooking knowledge and techniques.

What topics are covered in "Learn From My Stupid Mistake"?

The topics covered in "Learn From My Stupid Mistake" vary, but they typically focus on common cooking mistakes and how to avoid them. Our consultants may also offer tips for specific recipes or cooking techniques.

Can I request a specific topic for a "Learn From My Stupid Mistake" event?

Yes, you can request a specific topic for a "Learn From My Stupid Mistake" event by reaching out to your consultant or contacting our customer service team. We are always open to suggestions and strive to provide valuable content for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • heidabear