• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Would You Respond to This Email?

In summary, it is recommended to respond to emails within 24 hours to show professionalism and respect for the sender's time. It is considered polite to respond to every email, even if it is just to acknowledge receipt. The best way to format a response is to use proper grammar, punctuation, and a clear and concise writing style, and to use bullet points or numbered lists for addressing multiple points. When addressing the sender, use the same level of formality as they used in their email. If unsure of the answer, it is best to be honest and let the sender know that you will look into it and get back to them, rather than providing incorrect information.
Those of you who are recruiting goddesses, please chime in. I met this girl at a show last year and have been trying to catch up with her ever since. She expressed an interest in the business at the show and took info, but I was never able to get her on the phone after that. She finally emailed me back this morning and here's what she said:

"Hope all is well with you. I have been meaning to get back to you but i don't think this the best time for us to host a party and I am not sure about being a consultant. I don't think its what I what to do just now, but i will be in touch in the future if something changes. "

I would say something along the lines of "thanks so much for the heads up! I'll keep you in my contact list and continue to update you with recipes and specials each month". That way you keep your face in front of her face, so to speak.

I'm with Nancy.

Yes, I'd thank her for taking the time to update you with her current situation. Let her know you appreciate the honesty, and that you'll keep emailing her the specials for when the time is right for her. Also, advise that you'll check in with her from time to time just to see how things are and make sure she's still loving the products she purchased from such and such show.

Hi there!Thank you for reaching out to me and letting me know your thoughts about hosting a party and becoming a consultant. I completely understand that right now may not be the best time for you to pursue this opportunity and that's totally okay. I appreciate your honesty and I want you to know that I am here for you whenever you are ready to take that step.In the meantime, I would love to keep in touch and continue to provide you with any information or support you may need. Who knows, maybe in the future, you'll change your mind and decide to join our amazing team of consultants. We would love to have you!Thank you again for considering the Pampered Chef business and I look forward to staying connected with you. Have a great day!

1. How quickly should I respond to an email?

It is recommended to respond to emails within 24 hours. This shows professionalism and respect for the sender's time.

2. Should I respond to every email I receive?

It is generally considered polite to respond to every email, even if it is just to acknowledge that you have received it.

3. What is the best way to format my response to an email?

The best way to format your response is to use proper grammar, punctuation, and a clear and concise writing style. It is also helpful to use bullet points or numbered lists when addressing multiple points in the email.

4. How do I address the sender in my response?

It is appropriate to use the same level of formality that the sender used in their email. If the email is from a colleague or superior, use their title and last name (e.g. Ms. Smith). If the email is from a friend or acquaintance, you can use their first name.

5. What should I do if I don't know the answer to the email?

If you are unsure of the answer, it is best to be honest and let the sender know that you will look into it and get back to them. It is better to take the time to provide a correct and complete response rather than giving incorrect information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather92007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Heather92007
  • Jessamary
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • ChefBeckyD