• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes the Mini Muffin Pan?

In summary, the PC pan is better than a regular metal pan because it is darker, has a more nonstick surface, and makes 24 muffins at a time.
lisacb77
I have been borrowing mom's for some of my shows to make some recipes. I don't have ours yet, but I have a regular metal one. I need to give mom's back before Christmas and I am not sure if I want to buy one of ours (gasp I know!) when I've got one already that's not worn out.

What makes ours better than a regular one? I know it's darker so is it more nonstick? I can't justify to DH giving it to Goodwill without reasons ;)

thanks!

DH made me get rid of my Wilton panI had the Wilton mini-muffin pan, and after getting our PC one DH asked me to not use the Wilton. The shape of the cups on ours make the muffins come out easier, ours cleans up easier, and the surface is more slick.

HTH! :)

Ours ROCKS..........

I have several others and recently had to make 120 muffins...
The ones in the PC pan came out no problem, the others not so well.

Plus the fact that ours makes 24 at a time. The other pans I have only do 12.

I Love Ours!Everything I have ever made in ours does not stick at all. I love it! And it cleans so easy b/c their is no sticking. My old ones are all grungy b/c I have to spray them with Pam for them not ti stick and I do not have to to spray ours, so, no messy build up.

The tart shaper is a must to go with it too in my book!

The only time I have to use non-stick spray w/ mine is when making tuxedo brownie cups - the brownies do stick a bit if I don't.
I have one of the older style PC pans (I think they were improved 3-4 yrs ago) and one of the new ones.....and there is even a big difference between those two - the new one is all that everyone has already posted - I love it - especially this time of year!

i got mine and threw some cake batter in and then realized, shock on shock, I had forgotton the Pam....i reasoned that "it was Pampered Chef so it will be fine" and indeed it was. After cooling, my little brownies almost jumped out of the pan ;)

misty

Related to What Makes the Mini Muffin Pan?

What Makes the Mini Muffin Pan?

The Mini Muffin Pan from Pampered Chef is a versatile and convenient kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of baking needs. Here are the top five frequently asked questions about what makes this pan so special:

1. What is the size of the Mini Muffin Pan?

The Mini Muffin Pan measures 12.75 inches by 8.75 inches and has a capacity of 24 mini muffins. This makes it perfect for making bite-sized treats for parties or snacks.

2. Is the Mini Muffin Pan non-stick?

Yes, the Mini Muffin Pan is made with a non-stick coating to ensure easy release and quick cleanup. No need to grease or line the pan before use!

3. Can I use the Mini Muffin Pan in the oven?

Yes, the Mini Muffin Pan is oven-safe up to 450°F. It is also safe to use in the freezer, refrigerator, and dishwasher for added convenience.

4. What materials is the Mini Muffin Pan made of?

The Mini Muffin Pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel for durability and even heat distribution. It also has silicone grips on the handles for a comfortable and secure hold.

5. Are there any recipe suggestions for the Mini Muffin Pan?

Absolutely! The Mini Muffin Pan is perfect for making mini cupcakes, muffins, quiches, and even individual portions of casseroles. You can find a variety of delicious recipes on the Pampered Chef website or in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • Jamie Gaffney
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jamie Gaffney
  • scottcooks