• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes a Successful Holiday Open House?

In summary, for a successful open house, it is important to have a mix of savory and sweet food options, spread the word through various channels, and have a way for guests to easily place orders.
ChefJesssica
What has been the most successful open house for you? What did you serve? How did you go about inviting people and collecting outside orders?

I posted flyers at any and every business that would allow, I left a flyer at the community center, my church, dr, dentist, grocery store, passed them around my neighborhood, had it as a sig in my email, left one for my mailman, my paperboy...etc. I served drinks made in the quick stir pitchers and vegies and dips (served in the sectional chillzannes), crescent roll enchilada's, turkey and ham mini panini's, and tuxedo brownies.

I have had a lot of success with open houses in the past. One of my most successful ones was when I served a variety of appetizers and finger foods, as well as some homemade desserts. I found that having a mix of savory and sweet options really appealed to my guests.In terms of inviting people, I used a combination of methods. I created a Facebook event and invited friends and family, as well as posting about it on my personal social media accounts. I also printed out flyers and handed them out to my neighbors and coworkers.As for collecting outside orders, I made sure to have order forms available at the open house for guests to fill out if they were interested in purchasing any of the items I was serving. I also made sure to mention to my guests that they could place orders for any of the items they tried and liked.Overall, I found that the key to a successful open house is having a variety of tasty food options and spreading the word through various channels. It also helps to have a way for guests to easily place orders if they are interested in purchasing your products.

Related to What Makes a Successful Holiday Open House?

1. What are some popular holiday recipes to make at an open house show?

Some popular holiday recipes to make at an open house show include holiday cookies, festive appetizers, and warm mulled cider. These dishes are easy to prepare and are sure to be a hit with guests.

2. How can I incorporate holiday-themed products into my open house show?

You can incorporate holiday-themed products into your open house show by using them to create festive displays or by featuring them in your recipes. For example, you can use a holiday-shaped cookie cutter to make holiday-shaped cookies, or use a holiday-themed serving platter to display your appetizers.

3. How can I make my open house show more interactive for guests?

To make your open house show more interactive, you can involve guests in the cooking process by having them help with preparing and assembling dishes. You can also set up a tasting station where guests can sample different dishes and give their opinions.

4. What type of decorations should I use for a holiday open house show?

For a holiday open house show, you can use festive decorations such as holiday-themed tablecloths, centerpieces, and garlands. You can also incorporate seasonal items like pinecones, twinkle lights, and candles to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.

5. How can I encourage guests to make purchases at my open house show?

To encourage guests to make purchases at your open house show, you can offer special discounts or promotions for holiday products. You can also provide recipe cards or product catalogs for guests to take home and place orders after the show. Another effective strategy is to offer a giveaway or raffle for guests who make a purchase during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKelebel
  • FromMaria'sKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • sparklechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies