• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Magazines Inspire Team Building and Personal Growth?

In summary, Lisa is a fan of magazines, but she doesn't buy them as often anymore because she can find the same information online. She likes Wired, Scientific American, and US Weekly. She also likes Woman's World, Family Circle, and Woman's Day. She has a plan for her team over the next few weeks, which includes coaching, bookings, and incentives. She is excited for the Summer Launch, which will have prizes for the consultants who book the most shows and hold them.
pamperedbecky
Got my May CN today!!How fun. Not to ruin any surprises, but book your June like crazy! :) And encourage your team to do the same!

Mine will not be here for a while.

Any chance you could send me a PM and let me know what is going to happen?

Thanks!
Lisa

pamperedbecky said:
How fun. Not to ruin any surprises, but book your June like crazy! :) And encourage your team to do the same!

I got mine, too and I can't WAIT for June....gotta get May where I need it 1st though!

ChefLisa said:
Mine will not be here for a while.

Any chance you could send me a PM and let me know what is going to happen?

Thanks!
Lisa

I just PM'd you. :D

This is my plan for my TEAM over the next few weeks:

1. I've asked everyone to listen to the host coaching teleclass and e-mail me with the top 3 ideas they got. (We'll see how many actually do this!)

2. I have a conference call with everyone on Tuesday, May 6th for the Contact Blitz. I'm going to encourage everyone to book as many shows as possible for the first two weeks of June. (Most of the time school isn't out until mid-June here so most aren't leaving for vacation yet). I'm calling it the Summer Launch. This will catapult them into their summer show schedules.

3. Work with them to coach the shows really well for great results!

For the Summer Launch, I plan to have prizes (not sure what yet!) for the consultants who schedule the shows and HOLD them. (I have one that tells me that she has things booked when I run incentives and then never does the shows so they will get rewarded when the shows are submitted).

Hopefully everyone will earn at least the "Submit 2 shows" product.

I have a question though... it's the June promotion that's listed but in the white box it reads, "Book a Strong June and July"... wondering what the July promotion will be????? And wonder when they will announce that!!!! ;)

I wondered about that little hint for July too. I bet they'll do something, especially to get people to book shows even though it's conference.

Great ideas for your team! I love those and may do something similar. My May is where I want it to be (11 cooking shows and 2 for sure catalog shows with a few more to come I hope) so I need to get cranking for June. So far in June I have one bridal shower and a booth at a big summerfest thing here. I want more! I want to hit that top level.

Alright Becky, I want to hear ALL about the Sell A THON!! Please!!!

pampmomof3 said:
Alright Becky, I want to hear ALL about the Sell A THON!! Please!!!

I'll email you.....:)

Thanks Becky! I'm impatiently waiting!

You're the best!:D

Me too please! I probably won't get my CN for a few weeks.

It'll be on CC on Monday for us.

I know but it's still fun to know early! I need to book up my JUNE!! I knew it'd be sell a thon but I also like the August Specials! Thanks Becky!

Whoo-hoo! Lots of good specials coming!

I got mine today too!! Thanks!!!

Mine are Budget Travel and Travel and Leisure- I love to travel. I also really like Shape- lots of great eating and healthy living tips.

:cry::cry:I thought I received mine today and it was just a lame ole catalog:cry::cry:
Thanks for sharing the excitement, however!!! Can't wait:party:

I dont think I have read a magazine for like ever. But I really enjoy reading People magazine when they have the good articles in them

Oh- yes I like People too. I feel like I can believe it if its in People- not like the other lying celeb magazines.

InStyle and Allure.

B!tch magazine is great! I look forward to every issue which is a quarterly. Each is packed with what they call "feminist response to pop culture"... the voices are varied and views are too but all talk as feminists riding what they call the third wave. No, they're not evil femi-nazis but women coping with a changing world, days of bra burning long gone and so what's really left for women of all ages these days... this magazine explores it all. Wired is fun too... it's technology yes but in a fun, accessible way. Not dry and boring like PC magazine... but hip, hot and alluring. Glimpses in the future... fun new techno-products and exploring issues like nuclear power, green technology and space exploration...

I have never heard of that magazine, can you get it at newstands and book stores?

I found B!tch at my local Borders. Wired can be found in most magazine stands. if you can't find B!tch I believe they will send out a single issue for those interested for a modest price: http://www.bitchmagazine.com

I like:
Taste of Home
Woman's Day
Mental Floss
hrmmm... I know there are others... I don't buy magazines too often anymore since you can find so much stuff online.

I like US Weekly! Or Business Week. Sciam...

SunsetScientific AmericanHandymanWoman's World, Family Circle and Woman's Day too.

I don't really have time to do magazines anymore but I used to really enjoy FamilyFun magazine.

Related to What Magazines Inspire Team Building and Personal Growth?

1. What types of recipes can I find in Pampered Chef's favorite magazine?

Our favorite magazine features a wide variety of recipes including appetizers, main courses, desserts, and even drinks. We also have a section dedicated to healthy and quick meals for those busy weeknights.

2. Is the favorite magazine only for people who own Pampered Chef products?

No, our favorite magazine is for anyone who loves to cook and try new recipes. While some recipes may feature our products, they can easily be substituted with similar kitchen tools.

3. Can I purchase past issues of the favorite magazine?

Yes, you can purchase past issues of our favorite magazine on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer a digital version for easy access.

4. How often is the favorite magazine released?

Our favorite magazine is released quarterly, with a new issue coming out every three months. Each issue is packed with new recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations.

5. Can I submit my own recipes to be featured in the favorite magazine?

Yes, we love to feature recipes from our customers! You can submit your recipe through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. If your recipe is chosen, you will be credited and featured in the magazine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies