• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting Prizes at Our Spectacular Shows | Learn More Now

In summary, consultants give out various small prizes at their shows, such as old Season's Best cookbooks, paring knives, citrus peelers, mini whippers, Twixit Clips, Quickuts, PC pens, and other small items purchased through supply orders. Some consultants also include a card for free shipping as a door prize, and others use cellophane bags with their business cards, candy, recipe cards, and small prizes such as Season's Best, twixits, citrus peelers, quick cut knives, pan scrapers, and seasoning sample packets.
Deeder
What kind of prizes do you give out at your shows?

Usually old SB, paring knife, citrus peeler, mini whipper. Generally, something I have bought through supplies.

Season's Best and Twixit Clips (I make sample packs of these - put one of each size in a ziplock snack bag)

Same here--I use little things I can get through a supply order. I put each prize in a little cellophane bag tied with a pretty ribbon. I also include one card with "Free Shipping" written on it. I'm surprised at how often no one chooses that. However, it's usually really appreciated by people who already have all the little gadgets.

pamperedlinda said:
Season's Best and Twixit Clips (I make sample packs of these - put one of each size in a ziplock snack bag)

Great idea, Linda! I have lots and never wanted to give out an entire pack, but I love this idea. Another thing for my to do list! ;)

I use individual twixits, citrus peelers, pan scrapers, occasionally old SB.

SB, twixits, quickuts, PC pens, anything small! Don't break the bank on what you hand out!! Heck. I think my last 4 shows I FORGOT to do a door prize drawing!!

KellyTheChef said:
SB, twixits, quickuts, PC pens, anything small! Don't break the bank on what you hand out!! Heck. I think my last 4 shows I FORGOT to do a door prize drawing!!

I forgot to do a door proze yesterday...

I do a door prize drawing, but since the first of this year, I've stopped giving an item - I give free shipping. Everyone is all stoaked to win and I just enter it in as a consultant expense on their order for tracking. The little items on the supply order are great, but I just found that after 3 years of that, the free shipping is waaaaay easier!!!

Great ideas! I wasn't too far off the mark. Thanks so much. :)

Thanks for the info. I never thought of doing a door prize of free shipping. People respond well to anything free.

I always use items I've purchase off the supply order also. SB, spreader, strainer, mini wisk, etc. I usually hold out 3 different items & let them pick the one they want.

I buy the holiday cellophane treat bags at the $ store (or stock up when they are cheap after a holiday at Target or party city)
I put in my business card, 4 or 5 pieces of assorted hard candy, 4 recipes cards 2 new, 2 older, free vista print magnet either the calendar (when its near or right after the beginning of a new year) or one with a recipe and then randomly put in either a SB, 2 twixits, a citrus peeler, a quick cut knife, pan scraper or a seasoning sample packet I made.

What Kind of Prizes Can I Win Through Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn both cash and free products through our rewards program. The prizes you can win vary depending on your level of sales and party bookings, but they can include cash bonuses, free products, and exclusive consultant-only items.

How Do I Earn Prizes Through Pampered Chef?

To earn prizes through Pampered Chef, you must hold parties and make sales. For every $200 in sales, you will earn $20 in Pampered Chef credit. Additionally, for every party booking you receive, you will earn $15 in Pampered Chef credit. These credits can then be redeemed for prizes at the end of each month.

Can I Choose Which Prizes I Want?

Yes, you can choose which prizes you want to redeem your Pampered Chef credits for. We offer a wide variety of products and exclusive consultant-only items that you can choose from. You can also choose to save your credits for larger prizes or cash bonuses.

Are There Any Restrictions on the Prizes I Can Win?

There are no restrictions on the prizes you can win through Pampered Chef, as long as you earn enough credits to redeem them. However, certain products may only be available while supplies last, so it's best to redeem your credits as soon as possible to ensure availability.

How Often Can I Win Prizes Through Pampered Chef?

You can earn prizes through Pampered Chef every month, as long as you meet the sales and party booking requirements. Each month, your credits will reset and you will have the opportunity to earn new prizes based on your sales and bookings for that month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • beckysuem