• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your First Open House with Exciting Ticket Giveaways | Tips & Tricks

In summary, some creative ticket giveaway ideas for an open house include offering tickets to a local event or attraction, giving away a gift card, or providing a spa day for two. The number of tickets to give away will depend on the event size and budget. It is beneficial to offer giveaways before and during the open house to create excitement and reach a wider audience. Promotion can be done through social media, email blasts, and word of mouth, and it is important to consider any legal considerations and follow necessary procedures when hosting a giveaway.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am having my very first open house this month. I wanted to give tickets away to give away prizes. What kinds of things do you all give tickets for. I was going to give 1 for rsvping, x for booking, x for $60 order, but I can't think of anything else. I want this to go really well. I am really going out on a limb with this one.
Any advice?

bring a friend or outside order

Make it a show with a defined time.

Give tickets for being on time.
Tickets for booking--you can even say 5 for april, 3 for May, 1 for June
Tickets for signing

Give tickets for whoever brings a dish made on a stone.
Also, give tickets for every $25 spent.

You can give tickets for any kind of participation from guests -- sharing why they love products, trying a product out, laughing at your jokes :) , etc.

Related to Boost Your First Open House with Exciting Ticket Giveaways | Tips & Tricks

What are some creative ticket giveaway ideas for an open house?

Some creative ticket giveaway ideas for an open house could include offering tickets to a local event or attraction, giving away a gift card to a popular restaurant or store, or even providing a pampering spa day for two.

How many tickets should I give away for my open house?

The number of tickets to give away for your open house will depend on the size of your event and your budget. It's a good idea to have a mix of smaller and larger prizes to appeal to a variety of attendees.

Should I offer ticket giveaways before or during the open house?

It can be beneficial to offer ticket giveaways before and during the open house. This will create excitement and encourage people to attend, and also gives those who couldn't make it a chance to still win a prize.

How can I promote my ticket giveaways for the open house?

You can promote your ticket giveaways for the open house through social media, email blasts, and word of mouth. You can also create a landing page on your website dedicated to the giveaway and share it on various platforms.

Are there any legal considerations I should be aware of when hosting ticket giveaways?

Yes, it's important to familiarize yourself with local laws and regulations regarding giveaways and contests. Make sure to clearly state the rules and eligibility requirements for your giveaway and follow all necessary legal procedures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
baychef
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies