• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items Do I Have for Sale? Contact for Details!

In summary, the "For Sale - Contact for Details" listing includes various items from the seller's inventory, and the specific items may be obtained by contacting the seller directly. To contact the seller, click on the "Contact" button on the listing page. There is no set price for the listing, so it is necessary to contact the seller for pricing information. Shipping is typically not included, but can be discussed with the seller. It is possible to negotiate the price with the seller by contacting them directly.
jrstephens
I have some things for sale that I cannnot post here. Email or PM if you would like to know what they are.

Buyer will pay actual shipping cost.

Last edited:
Bumping this up! Thanks for all of your inquiries! I hope to sale within a few days.

Each time I bump it up, I get another hit, so, here goes!

All items sold! Thanks for your interest everyone!

Related to What Items Do I Have for Sale? Contact for Details!

1. What items are included in the "For Sale - Contact for Details" listing?

The items included in the "For Sale - Contact for Details" listing will vary depending on the seller's inventory. Please contact the seller directly for more information on the specific items included.

2. How can I contact the seller for more information?

You can contact the seller by clicking on the "Contact" button located on the listing page. This will allow you to send a direct message to the seller with any questions or inquiries.

3. Is there a price listed for the "For Sale - Contact for Details" listing?

No, there is no price listed for the "For Sale - Contact for Details" listing. Please contact the seller for more information and pricing details.

4. Is shipping included in the "For Sale - Contact for Details" listing?

Shipping is not typically included in the "For Sale - Contact for Details" listing. However, you can discuss shipping options and costs with the seller directly.

5. Can I negotiate the price for the items in the "For Sale - Contact for Details" listing?

Yes, you can negotiate the price with the seller. Please contact the seller directly to discuss pricing and any potential negotiations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • stephaniekocala