• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Fave Holiday Dessert for a Show

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have been asked about my favorite holiday dessert many times. After answering the five most frequently asked questions, my top recommendations are pumpkin pie for my all-time favorite, the Flourless Chocolate Torte for a gluten-free option, the Gingerbread Trifle made with Pampered Chef products for holiday shows, and Mini Apple Pie Bites for a quick and easy dessert option.
gailz2
Gold Member
What is your favorite dessert you make at holiday shows? Any special tips??

black forest trifle.
make brownies ahead of time:)

The Cherry Cordial Torte in the holiday dessert cookbook. Very yummy and super easy.

Thankyou. They both sound great!

I am making the cran-apple blushing pie for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Looks fairly easy

I like the peanut butter cup torte. Any trifles are great, too. For Christmas time I like the cranberry crunch bark.

What about any WW friendly holiday desserts? beside the microwave cake w/pop

What Is Your Fave Holiday Dessert for a Show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have been asked this question many times. Here are the five most frequently asked questions and my answers:

Question 1: What is your all-time favorite holiday dessert?

My all-time favorite holiday dessert is definitely pumpkin pie. I love the combination of the warm spices, creamy pumpkin filling, and flaky crust. It just screams holiday season to me.

Question 2: Can you share a recipe for your favorite holiday dessert?

I would be happy to share my recipe for pumpkin pie. It's a family favorite and always a hit at holiday gatherings. You can find the recipe on the Pampered Chef website or in our holiday recipe book.

Question 3: Do you have any recommendations for a gluten-free holiday dessert?

Yes, we have many delicious gluten-free dessert options at Pampered Chef. One of my favorites is the Flourless Chocolate Torte. It's rich, decadent, and perfect for satisfying any chocolate cravings during the holidays.

Question 4: What is your go-to dessert for a holiday show?

For holiday shows, I like to showcase our holiday-themed products. One of my go-to desserts is the Gingerbread Trifle made with our Gingerbread Trifle Bowl. It's easy to make and always impresses guests.

Question 5: Can you recommend a dessert that is easy to make in a short amount of time?

If you need a quick and easy dessert for a last-minute holiday gathering, I recommend our Mini Apple Pie Bites. They are made with our Mini Pie Pan and can be whipped up in no time. Plus, they are bite-sized, so guests can easily grab one while socializing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • Chef123