• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe for Cherry Cheesecake Pinwheel from the favorites cookbook?

In summary, to make a Cherry Cheesecake Pinwheel, you will need crescent roll dough, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and cherry pie filling. Roll out the dough, spread the cream cheese mixture, and add the cherry pie filling. Roll up and slice into pinwheels before baking for 12-15 minutes. You can substitute the cherry pie filling with any fruit filling, make them ahead of time and freeze, store in the fridge for 3-4 days, and use alternative dough options.
Tig
Does anyone have this recipe from the favorites cookbook?

Here you go!

Attachments

• Cherry Cheese Ring.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 282
I don't have the recipe from the favorites cookbook, but I would be happy to help you find it! Can you provide any more information about the recipe, such as the name or ingredients? Maybe someone else on the forum has it and can share it with you. Let's work together to find this delicious recipe!

1. How do I make a Cherry Cheesecake Pinwheel?

To make a Cherry Cheesecake Pinwheel, you will need a can of crescent roll dough, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and cherry pie filling. First, roll out the crescent roll dough and press the seams together to create one large sheet. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll dough. Spoon the cherry pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture. Roll up the dough tightly, starting from the long edge. Slice the roll into 1-inch thick pinwheels and place them on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!

2. Can I substitute the cherry pie filling with a different type of fruit?

Yes, you can substitute the cherry pie filling with any type of fruit filling you prefer. Some popular alternatives include blueberry, strawberry, or apple pie filling. You can also use fresh fruit, but make sure to chop it into small pieces before adding it to the pinwheel.

3. Can I make the pinwheels ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make the pinwheels ahead of time and freeze them for later use. After slicing the roll into pinwheels, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for about an hour. Once frozen, transfer them to a freezer-safe container or bag. When ready to bake, simply place the frozen pinwheels on a baking sheet and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.

4. How long will the Cherry Cheesecake Pinwheels last in the fridge?

The Cherry Cheesecake Pinwheels will last for about 3-4 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. Make sure to let them cool completely before storing them in the fridge.

5. Can I make the pinwheels without using the crescent roll dough?

Yes, you can make the pinwheels without using the crescent roll dough. Instead, you can use puff pastry or even homemade dough. Just make sure to roll out the dough into a thin sheet before adding the cream cheese and filling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • turtle15
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • nikkies
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies