• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the purpose of the 3 lb package?

In summary, the conversation is about tracking packages from the SAT and recruiting goodies. The participants discuss the weight of the packages and use a trick to find out what is inside. They also share excitement about receiving their goodies.
sarahlegare
Hi all! I'm tracking a 3 lb package, I'm assuming from the SAT & was wondering if anyone knew what it was! An 18 lb one will be here today (I'm thinking that's my level 3) then a 10 lb tomorrow (changeover??) but what's the 3??

did you earn the recruiting goodies? maybe they are shipping separate?

Look for the "show number" on that package and then find it in the adjustment page. Click on it and it will tell you what's in the box.

Thanks Beth!! Yesterday it wasn't even showing up in the product adjustment screen, but there was a number in between the two that were, kwim?? Anyway, I went to the fedex site & tracked the missing #. Today it's showing up, and it is the recruiting goodies!! Thanks! I forgot all about those! That's the best, when you forget you earned something & it shows up!! YAY! I'm so excited to get my stuff!! Every time a big truck goes by my house, I look out the window to see if it's fedex!!!!

BethCooks4U said:
Look for the "show number" on that package and then find it in the adjustment page. Click on it and it will tell you what's in the box.

Hey!!! Well wouldja lookit that nifty little trick! Geez...just when I thought I knew all the tricks...
Thanks Beth!!! xoxo:thumbup:

sarahlegare said:
Hi all! I'm tracking a 3 lb package, I'm assuming from the SAT & was wondering if anyone knew what it was! An 18 lb one will be here today (I'm thinking that's my level 3) then a 10 lb tomorrow (changeover??) but what's the 3??

Did you get the SAT level of just holding two shows. That is what I did and I got mine yesterday. It probably weighed arounf 3 lbs. It was in a padded envelope.

I did hold 2 shows, but I also earned Level 3, so I was assuming those would be shipped together! I checked though, and it is from the recruiting promo! The collapsible bowl & nylon knife!! YAY!!

1. What is a 3 lb. package?

A 3 lb. package is a bundle of various Pampered Chef products that are sold together as a set. These packages typically contain a combination of cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and kitchen gadgets.

2. What products are included in a 3 lb. package?

The products included in a 3 lb. package may vary, but they often include popular Pampered Chef items such as the Deep Covered Baker, Stoneware Baking Sheet, and Micro-Cooker.

3. Can I customize the products in a 3 lb. package?

Unfortunately, 3 lb. packages cannot be customized. They are pre-set sets of products that are carefully curated to provide a variety of essential kitchen items.

4. Are 3 lb. packages only available for a limited time?

Yes, 3 lb. packages are only available for a limited time. They are usually released as part of special promotions or seasonal offers, so be sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for availability.

5. Is buying a 3 lb. package a good value?

Yes, purchasing a 3 lb. package is a great way to get a variety of high-quality Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. These packages are typically priced lower than if you were to purchase each item individually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08